Ninjabro's Event Team Application

IGN:
Ninjabro

Timezone:
Mountain Standard Time

How often can you host events?
Here is when I can host events:

Monday: 9am-10pm.

On my current school schedule I am completely free every Monday. This is likely to change in May at the end of the school year, but I will not let it affect my quality of work on the server.

Tuesday: 5pm-10pm.

Tuesdays are unlikely to change. I have school on this day and there is a chance that I may need to catch up on schoolwork if I am unable to on the weekend.

Wednesday: 10am-10pm.

I am unavailable before 10 on this day, as I am usually
babysitting at that time. The information on Monday also applies to this day.

Thursday: 5pm-10pm

The information on Tuesday also applies to this day.

Friday: 8am-10pm

I am always free on this day. This is unlikely to ever change.

Saturday: 9:30am-10pm

I am almost always free on this day as well, however if I am ever busy it is most likely on this day.

Sunday: Unavailable

On Sundays I take a break and focus on my health and spending time with my friends and family.

(Will likely change during holidays)

What sets you apart from other applicants:

Trustworthy
I like to believe I am a very trustworthy person. I have never been banned on any servers and I never try to trick or take advantage of others. I discourage scams in the community the best I can. I like knowing that many people on hypixel and other servers will often come to me for help with trades and situatons where they could potentially lose a lot of resources or coin.

Helpful
I love helping out in the community and answering others questions. I often help out new people on the server and try to teach them the basics of the server. I have even made a few friends this way!

Inclusive
I try my best to discourage toxicity on the server. I try to make sure others aren’t left out. For example, if there is a new parkour on the kitpvp map I try to let other people try it freely without them being knocked off or eliminated before they can finish.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

Events, in my opinion, are the best part of the server. They make the server feel more alive and active, and they help people in the community to get to know each other more. As an event member, I want to enhance that feeling of the events. I want each event to be a unique experience for everybody. I want to shake things up every day so the server is never dull. Events are better when everyone can enjoy them, so I’ll strive to make them fair and fun!

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I try my best to be active every day on Munchy. I feel I have a good reputation. I believe I am a familiar face for many people when they log on each day. I love participating in community events, and I was one of the 8 winners for the discord banner competition!

Why do you want to be on the event team:

Events are great! They help bring the community closer together, and they help the community grow as well! I’ve only had positive experiences with the event team, and I’ve wanted to join since day one on the server! I sincerely believe I have the ability to contribute a lot to the event team, and I want to give back to the community as much as I can.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

Strength
I love making friends! Everyone on this planet is a unique person with unique dreams and thoughts, and I want to get to know everyone! On rare occasions I’ve seen staff accidentally make another person feel unimportant on the server. I want to make sure that never happens. Even though the staff have a bigger influence on the server, they are still just members of the server who like to have fun same as you and me!

Weakness
I sometimes put things off until the last minute. It does end up affecting my quality of work, so I try to remember to do my work before it’s too late.

Using your own experiences, give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

@EggNogg played hide and seek with Me, @TNTPUGS , and a few others on a custom map he made! It was a fun experience and I hope to have more like it in the future!

Anything else you would like to add:

I wish luck to my fellow applicants and a congratulations to whoever is accepted!

Edits

1: fixed a typo, fixed formatting.
2: Added weakness

2 Likes

Make sure to add one weakness you have, this is so you can improve down the line and your team leader knows where you need help.

+0.5

Good Luck!!

Oh I completely forgot! Thank you!

1 Like