NingaCFYT's event application <3

IGN and past IGN’s: https://fr.namemc.com/profile/NingaCFYT.1

Timezone: GMT +1

How often can you host events: I’m super online sometimes, I can host about 1-7-10 events.
It depends on what the majority wants!

Mondays to Fridays: 2-4 hours
Weekends: 2-8 hours!

What sets you apart from other applicants: What sets apart from other people is my personality, I’m a mature person and that treats people with the same respect, and doesn’t/avoids fights or something that ruins my personality sometimes I do some stupid stuff or say stuff that I don’t mean just to draw smiles to whos are around me and support and loves me and I liked the community for quite a while as I’m enjoying it a lot, I like to host events when I win elite or just for fun, I like to communicate with people and make friends with new players and enemies (that I made before I stopped toxicity) but I’m a person that is super kind and helpful!
Here are others:

My goal is to host events of people who want it, and die for it!
Every time some on wants a manual or automated events, there are nearly any event members online, so I thought when I become an event member, I would host whatever desires at any given time, this will help them to draw a smile and to make munchymc a place that respects others and in general, gives them a good opportunity to join and improve the server!

I’m very active on the server, I join just to pvp, chat with others, laugh in general what regular people do if there is a toxic dude we help him improve or ignore him so he doesn’t get to swearing stage, after all, I’d be a great fit to the event team.

I’m a hardworking, responsible, patient member in the community, Let’s talk about HardWorking first, so I always work hard and do whatever it takes to finish a project that I always work on with ideas that I have!
Patient: I’m a patient person, I always wait and help others and doesn’t give up!

Responsibility: to be a good event member, you need to always be responsible for any work, any mistakes anything that you did, some people don’t even care! but in my prespective, I think it’s very important!

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
-Munchy has been my favorite server so far and I liked the events that are being hosted by players, staff members…
I’m dying to be an event member because I have some new event ideas to bring to the table
and new maps for events such as Four Corners (since it’s pretty basic), (redrover)…

-I want to host event role because event members rarely join the server, so I think I could be the correct person since I’m gonna be active and help out and make people’s day!

-As an event member, you need to know the commands to be able to host events such as these:

/host Host events that only staff can!
/eventtpall Sends everyone a request to join the event!
/skit Kits that are used only for events such as slayer, parkour (boots and invis.)
/skit create (name) Creates a kit depending on your inventory and your potion effect!
/eventtphere Teleport a specific person to your location.
/eventban Bans someone from playing events!
/eventkick Kicks a player from the event!
/broadcast Makes your message more clear so everyone can see what are you trying to host or say!
/togglepvp Toggles PVP on or off!
/skit apply (name) (radius) Applies an event kit that you want to a radius of block you want!
I learned everything from watching Clockyy’s streams!
Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
I have a lot of examples since I love when an event member host a manual event for me and I really like it, Here are some of them:
@EsioTrot My favorite staff and event member that hosted many events for me and helped me in thought times, he let me be slayer in a color run!
@FunnyJustCause First event member to host an event when I first joined the server.
@82602IsBack My clock friend who hosted some good events for me and others, he let me be slayer in a redrover event!
@Dishrespect My favorite helper who hosted a lot of parkour events!
and we can’t forget about Mr. @BLOKBASHER who has done so much, excellent event and builder member!

Anything else you would like to add:
I don’t have that much to add but I’m known a lot of people and being loved by many people who I treat the same respect and helps them a lot! <3
I’ve been helpful and known and surrounded by amazing people in the community, and I was thinking of being an event member to draw smiles and make people’s day, It felt like home!
and I wanna thank some people for their help such as @EsioTrot, @iBons, @Dishrespect, @tealeafy, @Ignorinq, @Examiner and a lot more!

WARNING: Edits are only for adding detail and fixing spelling mistakes!

4 Likes

You are very active and mature. You missed a lot of the commands but who cares :stuck_out_tongue:
+1

1 Like

You do have a decent detailed application, Also you’re very active and a great spirit around on the server~ +1 Goodluck <3

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! <3

ninga dumb

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! Galaxy brain

+1 Good Application!

• Epic Crafter
  • Dedicated
  • Very Nice Guy
  • Apples
1 Like

Thanks for you’re feedback, sadneo!

+1

you are an active member in the community and are always there to help players, greet new players, and volunteer when it is needed

Thanks for your feedback! <3

ninga not dumb +1

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback! Galaxy Brain! <3

+1

• Friendly and chill dude
  • Active
  • Seems dedicated

Goodluck!

Thanks for your feedback!

+1 Great guy
Active!
friendly!

1 Like

Thanks for you’re feedback. <3

I don’t really know you but your application is fairly strong in my opinion. +.5. Could be higher but I don’t really know what you are like in game.

1 Like

Yes, I do agree! I didn’t have the chance to communicate with you! ;(
Thanks for your feedback nonetheless.

Hey Ninga, you have a really strong application, but i suggest working on maturity, if you do that I believe you will make it to the team!

Application Denied.