Nina_Elizabeth_YT's building application (Please do not steal my pictures thank you) (will be adding more pictures)

IGN:
Nina_Elizabeth_YT
Timezone:
Est
Discord Name:
don’t have it (hope its not a requirement which may be the case :( )
How long have you played MunchyMC?:
3 weeks
How active can you be per week?:
48+ hours.
Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:
nope
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
Imgur: The magic of the InternetPlease tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
A build I’ve used without world edit which is a lobby I built though I spend quite a bit of time on it and it was really kind of an experiment.
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I’ve used word edit and i’m pretty experienced with it heh.
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
im great at terraforming and decorating my building weaknesses are building houses with like a 4v4 house with 1 extra block separating each corner/making a circle.
What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I’ve never worked with any servers which will be my first I’ve never been on a build team so you don’t have to hire me I’ve won many build battle though.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
i think a 10-10 the reason is i think everyone should have a chance and should explain and say what they mean and i have many friends.
**Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?**no but if you don’t acept (its ok if you don’t accept since 2 things were a bit blurry i will try to improve i promise ill also keep on experimenting with my builds.)

I suggest using a different website for your portfolio as we need to make an account to see the pictures :upside_down_face:

The portfolio link you added leads to your crevado admin panel which we can’t view. To show your builds, you’ll have to link to your public portfolio site. The link will look like >> https://yourname.crevado.com << with “yourname” being your actual crevado username.

https://yourname.crevado.com/admin/galleries/4074102-for-my-application-this-is-all-mine-please-do-not-steal

im so sorry ill try and find another one for you :smiley:

That link’s still not quite right - try clicking “view your portfolio” in the top right corner. Then copy the link from that website and paste it here. Let me know if you’re having trouble.

Hey there, I don’t believe that you fit the perimeters of what they’re looking for at Munchy for the build team. Maybe try adding some more builds or take a look at some of the accepted applications -1 for now

1 Like

ok im working on some picture rn aha also that was 4.2.5 so there was not the best blocks ahah

1 Like

Hey :wave:
I recommend looking at some accepted applications.
You can find exactly what we’re looking for there and it will give you an insight to everything.

4 Likes

ok ty for the info :D

Who’s we

1 Like

? what do you mean?

Why are you saying “we’re” like you’re the build team manager :joy:

I’ll give you an honest review man. I don’t know what the build team is looking for, but I know they aren’t looking for builds as bad as these ( no offense) but they all have zero detail. All of your builds look like something I could’ve made when I first got Minecraft years ago, and the fact that you don’t even know how to take a screenshot shows you aren’t ready to be in the build team. I can assure you you won’t be accepted, try adding much more detail into builds for next time.

Please try to be nicer when giving criticism ;-;

Just yk constructive criticism, even if you were being honest it’s better to be the quiet if you don’t have anything nice to say.

As other have stated, @NinaElizabeth_YT, this time around I’ll be giving a rating of -1 for these reasons

• I believe you should look at the accepted applications to get a good idea of what the build team is looking for.

• I believe you should work on more larger scaled builds as it will show much more about you, like dedication, attention to detail, your style, etc.

• I also believe you should get some experience on other smaller servers before applying for this one to help increase your chances. Just my opinion btw.

Good Luck! :+1:

• DrakeOfStars
1 Like

Honest mistake, should’ve but they’re. I know I’m not the build manager, or anything close and I don’t intend to be.

Hey @NinaElizabeth_YT, while we appreciate your application, we don’t think that you’re ready for a trial yet. Keep working on your portfolio!

If you wish to re-apply, please wait 3 months before doing so.

1 Like