Neyonn’s staff application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
I don’t know the date that I started to play but I think that Its been more than 1 month and my brother used to play on this server a lot and I was watching him so I learned a lot about the server by watching him too.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: yes, I’m using OBS for recording.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: I have both in my computer and I don’t use ts often so I don’t know much about how to use it but I believe I will figure it out once I start to use it.

Application

IGN: Neyonn

Timezone: GMT +3 hours

Languages spoken: English and Turkish

Server(s) you are interested in moderating: Prison

How active can you be per week? I can be active every day but I have online classes that takes 8 hours a day so when my classes over I will log in to the server.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: I never had any punishments.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: This is my first time applying but If this gets declined I will try to improve myself and apply again in the next season.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I wouldn’t say that I’m known but I have pretty good friends there and I’m trying to be nice to everyone I meet.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? Because I believe prison has very toxic people in it so I would like to help it get better and also I feel like in this team you guys are all like a family so I would like to be a part if it.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? probably like 6/10 because my friend used to own a discord server and I was one of the moderators there.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? I would say like 7/10 because I know most of the hacks like Glide,FullBright, AutoClicker, Reach, fasteat, Blink, chestesp, killaura, forcefield, B-hop. These are the ones that comes to my mind right now.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
Unfortunately I have never saw a hacker in munchymc before so I have no recording that i can show you.

And i want to say one last thing, english is not my first language so If I said anything thats wrong or that just doesn’t make any sense Im really sorry about that. I’m trying to improve my english.

1 Like

I have no clue who you are. If you want mod try getting into the community more such as talking on forums and discord. If you arent known the chances of you getting staff are like 0.

1 Like

i don’t think this sounds fake people all the time apply and have no punishments

that’s great

you could put your application through a grammar checker if you are nervous about that such as Grammarly

from my experience Discord is very user friendly but team speak is a little more confusing if you don’t know how to use it

if you want to become staff on any server make sure people know you as a active friendly community member reputation is important
+.5

How can I do that:/ I’m on the server pretty much every single day and I’m trying to be nice to people while talking to them. Is there anything more I can do

Well remember that the forums can help build your rep as well as the discord right now those are the only things I can think of but don’t stop helping people make your self stand out in the forums as well

1 Like

Hey Neyonn, unfortunately you haven’t been accepted this time. Thanks for your interest and I hope you apply again in the future!

1 Like