New Server: Purgatory!

PURGATORY IS HERE!

Hello fellow Munchy players :smile_cat: okay I’ll cut back on the cat emojis on this one, but this is a simple announcement to let y’all know who don’t quite realize yet, that Purgatory has been released!

What is Purgatory?

By Definition: a place or state of suffering inhabited by the souls of sinners who are expiating their sins before going to heaven.

Without the religious sense, Purgatory is a place where banned players have a chance to earn a FREE unban by completing a quest of sorts. Pretty generous if you ask me :smile_cat:

Cheaters that wish to be unbanned must complete one of the quests above to be unbanned

There's something for the good players too!

While cheaters are working their way to an unban, the good, not-banned players are able to effectively “troll” cheaters on the server using a variety of different tools and abilities to hinder them in their efforts to get unbanned.

Many abilities are available to players to use to troll cheaters

This is a ton of fun :smile_cat: a couple days ago I REKT iZoomay by trapping him in a cobweb and then detonating TnT on him :smile_cat: fun times :smile_cat:

That’s the jist of it really :smile_cat: Purgatory is a unique concept that probably no other server has, that provides cheaters a way to be forgiven through intense LABOR! Don’t get banned now! :smile_cat:

Welcome to hell!

4 Likes

What is the ip/ how can I get there

Also, couldn’t the cheaters just hack on it again

Will you have moderators on this

./server Purgatory in the hub

3 Likes

not enough cat emojis

1 Like

Now I want to get banned :stuck_out_tongue: sounds like a lot of fun. Can’t wait to troll some people heh.

1 Like

Type “/server purgatory” while on Munchy or use the server selector in the hub.

no :smile_cat:

All rules on Munchy still apply on Purgatory. So yeah!

3 Likes

how are you going to prevent this? Is there some sort of special anticheat?

there’s uhhh :smile_cat:oh yeah there’s a deep pit of hell they’re sent to where they’re ever seen or heard from again :smile_cat:

1 Like

Now I want to get banned just to try these quests out lmfao

2 Likes

I think it would have been cooler if it was based on Dante’s Inferno and its nine circles of hell, but this isn’t bad

2 Likes

Don’t mind the stats, I had about 6k stone mined but the stats are glitched so whenever I relog I lose them D:
Also watch out for the trolls because they randomly spawn even if there are no players online!

I once got punished on a server for raiding an unclaimed house owned by the server team.
Had to break 1000 stone using a wooden pickaxe, took twice as long for the count inside the pickaxe to go down while lagg controlled when the block will break.

2 Likes

this looks fun :wink:

5 Likes

r u coming bac

1 Like

:open_mouth: wait…are you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

:smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:awesome :smile_cat::smile_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::smile_cat:

idk, i wanted to see prison but i noticed im too late already, back to fortnite

1 Like

it releases in like 2 hours

1 Like

oh but for them to reply to my appeal takes 2 days

1 Like