New Mining Item Idea

Theres been an extreme amount of mining buffs lately and it all has added up to a decent mining expirience, but there is one item that would be a great addition in my opinion.

In map 8 there was an item many of you may be familiar with an ultra called “Joker Shoes”. It would break the entire layer of the mine with the pickaxe you were holding, it had a 30 minute cooldown but granted many possibilities. That item would be extremely useful this map since there are so many varying pickaxe abilities. An item like this could be implimented to finish off either the Maleficent set or Ugly Duckling set, possibly a legendary even.

5 Likes

Map ends in a couple months, let them work on next map instead of adding some random mining item

3 Likes

Stop putting leg on cd you gremlin

1 Like

okay ill try but dont use all my dust without a turf smh

2 Likes

It was a god turf wdym?

1 Like

oh u get anything good?

2 Likes

what do you think :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Tf does the joker gotta do with mining bro, like I don’t think health ledger just says “do you now how I got this extinct Batman”

/shrug

1 Like

Works for me

1 Like

expirience

1 Like

Each map has a theme examples can be: Harry Potter theme, SuperHero theme or our current map theme fairy tales. The items that are in the map are based on the theme of the map so fairy tales “Red Riding Hood”

3 Likes

Ik that but why jokers shoes?

The item names dont have much relation to what the charecter does in the shows or movies

1 Like

bro’s triggered over an item name im dead x100

1 Like

Nah it ain’t that deep just confused my man