Nether/Shadoefox888 Builder Application

**1.IGN: Shadowfox888

**2.Timezone: PST

3.Discord Name: Nether City#5134

4.How long have you played MunchyMC?: Only a few days on my Account, but I have seen the the inside and out side of the server with maps, images and videos so I know the where abouts of the server really well.

5.How active can you be per week?: I can be on for At least 2 hours everyday on week days and 5-Hours on weekends. This is the least amount.

6.Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: I do not have any punishments.

7.Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

IF YOU CANT SEE THEM COPY AND PASTE THEM INTO A NEW TAB**

8.Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My favorite build that I’ve shared is the screenshots of the icy cliff. Its my Favorite because not only did I build it alone, I built and cute little camping town near it and some frozen lakes and waterfalls with a frozen boat and a frozen magical forest, plus a hiking trail up it to the top so players can interact more with the builds!

9.**How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: Im not really familiar with Voxel but Im really good and knowledgeable with/at World Edit, I use it all the time for builds and simple things like walls and other stuff. I use it on a day to day basses.

10.**Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): Im really good at creating build that revolve around Nature/biomes, but Im not good at building futuristic builds with technology looking stuff. But I’m working on it so I can be good at both hopefully.

11.**What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have not worked for any Pro Servers, Ive only gone solo until now.

12.**On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
I Would say 8.5 to 9 because I love other people creativeness but sometimes I take charge of things when there’s none above me in rank. But normally when I’ve worked with friends and some strangers on private servers Ive accepted there ideas easly and let people build what they want long as its what it is supposes to be/happen. I like other Peoples help but I can work by myself just as easy.

13.Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? This is the first time I’m applying but I’ve been the community for awil! Youtube and Discord wise.

1 Like

I recommend looking at some Accepted Applications so you have an idea of what type of builds Munchy are looking for to join their build team.

1 Like

The cliff does look very nice but yeah checkout other applications and maybe add more then one build to your portfolio.

-1 what miyaki said

-1 what miyaki said

-1 what miyaki said

hate to say this but -1 nothing else to say here. D:

Application denied.

Keep improving and start adding more builds to your portolio. Good luck. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

2 Likes