Nerf donkey leg!

One of the main aspects of PVP is the ability to combo others, Donkey leg is an item that prevents this by cancelling knockback 80% of the time. I think this item is in need of some adjustment, so here are some ideas to nerf it and bring the combat experience closer to that of vanilla.

Donkey leg should not cancel knockback, no item should cancel knockback completely. Instead of cancelling knockback donkey leg could give reduced knockback when fighting, another idea is to give it a whole new ability as reducing knockback or removing it without any downsides is a slippery slope. Unfortunately i dont have any ideas for this at the moment, but i’d love to see some discussion in the replies below.

PS. Remove slowfalling from ugly duck feet because that also stinks

5 Likes

agree

3 Likes

Donkey Leg could be reworked, but I’m not sure if Red has intentions of adding items that work well with it, so it might be better to wait and see!

I agree, Duckling feet need a hard nerf. The levitation makes it to where you’re unable to pot, which is absurd by itself and the speed from crouching is around the same as the Red Riding Hood mythical.

Proposed changes to Duckling Feet:

• Remove levitation
  • Permanent speed 2 (how it is now) and speed 3 in rain
  • Remove the shifting for enhanced speed ability (this should be reserved for Legendary and up items (i.e. Vold Skull from Map 7 and Red Riding Hood from Map 9))
5 Likes

Legit antikb 80% of the time? That just seems like it’d go off every other hit and just basically be real antikb.

1 Like

Plusone the kb is jank enough as is

1 Like