NeonKnight9115's Co-Host Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?: I have been participating in events ever since i began playing on the server (Late March) i try to make it whenever i can, which is often 9.5/10 times.

- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?: yes I do, have had discord since 2020 and know every command that comes with discord.

Application

IGN: NeonKnight9115

**Timezone:**UTC-5

Can you use a microphone? I can use a microphone

When can you be available to help host events each week? Every Saturday Most Definitely, Sunday, and depending on whether i have work or not, can do so from 3:30 pm to 11:00 pm on weekdays.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I am Friends with the Majority of the Community, my philosophy is to treat everyone as a friend, and it’s been effective, i feel like people see me as a nice person all around, and that’s because i try to be a nice person, i may have made some missteps, but i try and that’s all i can do.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I saw the applications were open, and i thought i would give it a try, i also got the idea after seeing my friends donutjack and thecolorblurple have the role, and i wanna help bbh with the events and stuff he needs me to do.

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit? yes, however way more so with worldedit than worldguard, i know world edit quite well and have used it a lot, mainly when making event maps for my friends.

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment? In my day job, I have to do so and I work very well in it, so I can work with a team and do my best to both work efficiently, and to work without problems.

Anything you want to add: if I don’t get in, it’ll be ok, because I tried and that’s all that matters, thanks for reading my application guys, really appreciate it.

6 Likes

+1 for Neon. He is super dedicated to any project he starts, very reliable and knowledgeable. A great team player, always kind and constructive and looking for inventive ways to help players achieve their goals on Munchy.

1 Like

I agree with nadis +1 gl neon!

1 Like

very nice in game :D gl

1 Like

honestly thanks for the support guys, to the future admin that reads this and gives me an answer, thanks for reading, I personally don’t think I’ll get the rank by this point, but it was fun trying. Regardless if i get it or not, thank you for taking the time to read this/

1 Like

dont say that !! you can do it

1 Like

Humility should not be earned by defeat but by respect. You’re application is good and your experience will improve in time.

1 Like

thanks for the encouragement guys.

1 Like

+1 gl neon :D

1 Like

Hi there NeonKnight!

Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a Co-Host! I unfortunately do have to bring you the news that your application has not been successful this time.

Please don’t be disheartened though! This application season was an extremely tough one as there were a ton of great applicants, but unfortunately we can only accept a select amount.

We’d love to see you apply again in the future!

1 Like