Neon_Skylight's Event Team Application

IGN: Neon_Skylight
Past IGN’s: Zenithar1015

Timezone: PST

How often can you host events: Pretty much any time, I have a bit of work to more often than not I’m available

What sets you apart from other applicants: I’m always there to support everyone and I love doing whatever I can to make people happy. I work hard on everything that I do and I’m always willing to help out on pretty much anything that’s asked of me

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I can help out with starting and running events and games and making sure everyone is having the best experience they can. I’m always there to help out if anyone needs it for any reason

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Cheering people on and encouraging them is they’re feeling like they aren’t good at a game, giving advice and helping them get better, taking suggestions and recommendations for events, and making sure everyone is playing fair and being kind

Anything else you would like to add: I’m still pretty new to the server but there are so many amazing people here and so many fun things to do and I want to help support the server however I can. if I become part of the team I want to make sure that everything is the best that it can be and everyone is having a fun experience

-1, for now I say get more involved with the community and I’ve really never seen you on can be due to you being new also the application does lack detail, goodluck though.

Weak application

-1 strictly based off of activity. You have 0 kills and joined 3 days ago. This tells us that you don’t quite know how things work around munchymc. You also just joined the forums 5 hours ago from when this post was made.

1 Like

New person
Never seen you
Not detailed app

Application Denied. Work on activity.