Myrmasters Event Team Application

IGN:myrmasters

Time zone: Eastern standard time

How offer can I host events: Whenever I am on and that is about all day on the weekends and I would try to host as many as possible

Weekends: almost all day

Monday: From 3:00-6:15

Tuesday: From 3:00-6:15

Wednesday: From 1:00-6:00 (can go a little bit longer if needed

Thursday: 5:00-6:15

Friday/fri-Yay: 3:00-6:15

What is one strength that you have and one weakness: strength would be I am a fast typer, Weakness don’t know every event command

(I can go longer on weekdays all just depending on the days because my family likes to have a gamenight around 6:30 so I might be able to get on after it)

What sets me apart from other applicants: I really like the community that is here and really love the games on the server I always put people before me!

How Much Do I Care For The Server: I love this server to death! I would be genuinely upset if something happened to this server.

quick learner: I am really fast to adapt to situations and quickly learn what’s going on

Truthful: I am a really truthful person

Personality: I think I am really funny but I am really nice to almost all (long story)

Knowledge: I know a couple of the commands this is a few of them here
/eban (player): This bans a player from playing events for a certain amount of time or forever
/eventtpall: Sends a message that allows players to teleport to the event.
/eventspottp (event): This command teleports the player to a certain event.
/ekick (player): This kick a player out of the event
/skit (apply/create) (kit) (radius) applies/creates a kit to a players in a radius
/Togglepvp: can turn pvp on or off
/host hosts a event that normal players cant host and is not in the event world

What do I think my reputation is like: I usually don’t fight people in kit usually just vibe so I think it is good.

What can I bring to the table: I love the community so I would host the most popular events that people attend and some ones that are not usually hosted and provide a great experience for new players and veterans!

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): I have asked people to host sumo (because its easy for new people and still fun for veterans) and got like 10 other people all also wanting sumo that happened a couple of time some times with more or less people (I’m so sorry I could not get the ign I hope it would effect me sorry again!!!)

Anything else you would like to add: I wanna say thank you for this amazing server and wool wars because its one of my favorite games and I truly love this server and everyone behind it!

Discord:myrmasters#2388

Thank you!

Hey, I suggest copy & pasting the format: Event Team Application [OPEN].

I can see the format in your application, but It doesn’t really look like you copy and pasted it, instead just written it, and there are some questions missing in your application.

I’m not gonna give a vote though, but goodluck :stuck_out_tongue:

As above

ok done thank you!