My version of the item guide

Hi everyone,

This is it! my own version of our beloved item-guide. It’s the very first thing that I’ve coded so I would love to hear your thoughts about it. Try to search for different things for example. You can not only search on item names, but also on rarities and usage.

Hopefully you guys like it. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any suggestions or things that can be updated.

PS short disclaimer: I’ve used text from the spreadsheet with permission from both Joedaboss and _Gould. Very thankfull for that. Next to that Floki helped me a lot, the GOAT :)

Link can be found here: www.item-guide.com

17 Likes

THIS IS AMAZING, great tool

3 Likes

this is actually really well made, nice work :sunglasses:

2 Likes

fumaz carpet is cyan not black

very cool

1 Like

Simply amazing

1 Like

Absolutely brilliant

1 Like

Thanks!

To me the carpet is dark-blue. ss was prob taken on the wrong timing which makes it even darker

1 Like

made really well, thank you!!

1 Like

also why does it say farming/mining

1 Like

since the magnet ability is great for farming and mining? :stuck_out_tongue:
actually woodcutting as well
the description isn’t fully complete, since it attracts drugs, wood and ores - not just ores

and the second ability is of course specifically mining

2 Likes

riding hood description is wrong

1 Like

Its a random color pretty sure lool, same as the cheater and ibby block, random blocks

2 Likes

I want a different color then lol

1 Like

super cool !!

2 Likes

Never got instafishing in stormy night when wearing my mermaid fins, what’s up with that?

1 Like

It’s insta fish particles (unless something changed)

2 Likes

thanks for mentioning! I’ll have a look and when necessary I’ll adapt it.

1 Like

what do you mean instafish particles? like higher chance to get hidefish or something?

1 Like

I mean that the particles which appear when you’re about to catch a fish appear instantly

2 Likes

Sweet peaches! It looks awesome!!! Thanks so much for putting this together.

1 Like