My Staff Application (ViruX)

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
I Have :D

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yeah
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
I have Downloaded it for this reason so i am not the best but i can join Channels, talk, Chat And stuff

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
_ViruX _ (no space i put space bc it does ViruX )
Timezone:
Italy
Server(s) you would like to moderate:
Survival
How active can you be per week?
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
[3:20PM-5:00PM] [3:20PM-5:00PM] [3:20PM-5:00PM] 3:20PM-5:00PM 3:20PM-5:00PM
Sunday Saturday
I Do Not Know For These Two Days I Am Very Sorry
I May Have Things To Do In Real Life And I Also May Stay Longer :slight_smile:

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I Do Not Have a Past Moderating Experience But I Will Try My Hardest To Learn With The Comunity :slight_smile:
When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
July 1st 2019 What Made Me Stay Was The Amazing Comunity In Survival And How Much Fun I Was Having Helping People
Do you have any Anticheat experience?
No I Do Not
Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
Nope I Did Not Report But I Have Told Staff To Come Online When There Was Someone Blatantly Cheating Does That Count?
Languages spoken:
English, Italian, French And A Tiny Tiny Liltle Bit Of Spanish (Learning In Progress)
**Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?**I do not know to be honest
What is your greatest strength?
Probably Knowledge Of Hacks
Comment on your ability to work within a team:
Decent But I Can Be A Litle Bit Toxic In Some Situations
What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?

Aimbot: When the player is aiming a bow the crosshair will automatically be located to the nearest player to them and almost aim on the target on point.
KillAura: Allows the player to always hit the target whether it is a Player/Animal/Mob.
NoSlowdown: When the player is hit by a egg, bow etc. Then the player will not have to press CTRL+W to start sprinting again.
B-hop: Allows the player to get more speed by jumping.
Flyhack: Allows the player to fly up into the sky in a sort of laggy way.
AntiKnockback: Allows the player to never take any knockback from any ranged weapons or TNT Explosions.
Reach: Allows the player to hit players or entities from a far distance… Speed - Makes the player Walk/run faster than a normal player.
Tp-Aura: Teleport around your target meanwhile hitting them constantly.
AutoBlock: When the hacker is hitting a player the hacker will automatically block with the sword to deal more damage.
NoHurtCam: Disables the annoying and distracted effect when the player gets hit.
Tracers: Draws a pointing line to the nearest Player/entity/mob.
Triggerbot: Automatically attacks whatever the player is looking at, whether its a Player/animal/mob.

Macros: Automatic
AutoArmor: When the player is picking up armor the hack will automatically equip it for the player.
AutoSoup: When getting hit by a player then your hack will automatically eat the soup to gain health automatically.
AutoFish: When the player has caught a fish then the hack will Automatically pick up the fish/item.
AutoMine: Allows you to mine a block Automatically while looking at it.
AutoSteal: When opening a chest, the player will automatically take everything that’s contained in the chest.
AutoSword: Automatically bring out the best weapon you have when you are hitting a player.
AutoTool: Bring out the best tool you have for the job you are currently doing.
AutoWalk: Makes the player walk automatically where the player is facing.

Visual:
Fullbright: Gives the player a night vision mode when activated.
Blink: When activated the player will become a ghost as a spectate mode, and then roam freely around the map, and when you press the Blink button again your original body will teleport to the ghost body, Usually used for Survival Games to take all the chest before the round has started.
Nametags: Allows the player to see other players names a lot bigger.
Chams: Highlights other players.
Xray: Allows the player to see ores and cave related systems.

Others:
FastBuild Makes the player never almost never fall by building a long bridge very quickly.
Jesus: Allows the player to walk on Water/Lava, And could also be very buggy with servers that are using AntiCheat programs.
NoFall: Allows the player to take no fall damage when falling from a great height.
SafeWalk: Stops the player when the player is about to walk of a block (meanwhile building a bridge).
Spider: Gives the player the ability to climb on a surfaced wall.
Teleport: Allows the player to teleport by blocking with it’s sword and looking at a location.
Derp: Makes the players head spin around quickly and constantly as a “spin-bot”.
Regen: Makes the players health regenerate very quickly, and only works when the players hunger is full.
NoWeb: Allows the player to not slow down by walking into cobwebs.
SkinBink: Allows the players skin to blink colors

@_ViruX I like you and I’ll try my best to help you with the application:

1. Grammar - Don’t capitalize every other word and remove the
    abbreviations.
  2. Jokes - Remove them all for the reason that’s not what an application needs and they make you look immature.
  3. Details - Try adding more details to your answers in question like “What is your greatest strength?” , your ability to work within a team and your contributions to MunchyMC.

Good luck!

1 Like

ty :D But Levis I Normaly Try To Capitalise Every Word :P

ive done my best to make it better and ty for the help :D

+0.5 Very Active, but you might wan to fix some of the mistakes because on the What is your greatest Strength? You end on “And” that and it’s pretty short. Good luck!

1 Like

+0.25 You do have past moderating experience as a trial mod on my server. But otherwise a decent app.

1 Like

+1, not the best app i’ve ever seen, but ingame very helpful and active

1 Like

Yee im not rly into applications i like helping ppl more that’s why i aplied in the first place

+1
Very active and nice. Seems to know what he’s doing.:grinning:

1 Like

Thanks!

good boi

+0.75 Your hack list is long, but there is not much detail with the other stuff…

1 Like

Yeah😁

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!

1 Like