My Next Build (Need lots of Help)

The survival reset get here, I will be needing the help of may builders for my next project.
Whats my next project?

I will be creating the entire island of Manhattan at the largest scale that I can make it at without going over the build height limit.

Most of what is in red outline will be built.
Building will most likely start at Lower Manhattan working towards Harlem.
I would be needing help clearing large amounts of terrain before any building can be done probably starting a few blocks before bedrock level (maybe Y=10).

I will need dedicated full time workers (most of the time mining or building)
and part-time workers (some room for you own projects) as well as helpers (material gatherers and minimal / specially builders that help when they can)

2 Likes

This is gonna look so good! Very excited to see how this turns out!

2 Likes

Thank you Red

1 Like

I wish you luck… Thats gonna take ages to do, right?

Good luck man, GG :joy:

1 Like

Thank you. Yes this may take a very long time to complete, maybe till the next reset :thinking: xD

1 Like

LOL I was thinking about saying that! I don’t know how or why you are gonna make it, but good luck!

1 Like

Idk how either but this was a dare when I started the Hotel I made

1 Like

Ohhhh… I’m really interested in this, is there anywhere I could talk to you? Can we talk in the teamspeak?

1 Like

I can help gather materials and build a little!

2 Likes

Thank you Orips

1 Like

Sure ill go on Right now.

1 Like

Yeah Same! I’d love to help out! The only problem is that I don’t know how to play on the suvival server and nobody helps me… :sob:

Okay I’m in the hangout room

Ill be able to help you anytime.

Thank you so much!

1 Like

That would be one massive build!
I would help if I wasn’t always busy with IRL things.

1 Like

What if we build Gotham instead of Manhattan?

2 Likes

You would need a quarry from ilmango to get it done while solely loading the chunks.

1 Like

Were going to be mining for the first month or so xD

You need to get a lot of slime blocks, so mining the first 2 weeks is a must anyway. xD

1 Like