My House on Purgatory

So I was just hunting some hackers in purg. But I had an idea. Why shouldnt I make a house?
It really sounds easy but it was more difficult than I expected. So I went into Adventurer mode.
1st Try. So I went far as possible to get some wood, when I was in the area I wanted to build my house. Someone pushed me into the air and I died with all the wood I had.
2nd Try. I went again far as possible then I found a path in a mountain. At the end of the path there was an abandoned house. So I entered it and I saw nothing. Then I went behind the house and started building the house. When I did the first pillar. Lava was put in me. And I died again.
3rd try. I went again far as possible and I found a nice area to make my house. So I started the house and everything was going ok. But when I tried to get some more wood. TNT appeared and then I died.
4th Try. I tried to go back to the house I was going. But then the server went down. And I lost everything on my inventory.
Last try. I went back to the unfinished house. Got some wood. Finished building the house. But then mining the floor the 10x10 block troll happened. But I fixed the parts of the house that were affected. And I got some iron. Then I finished a part of the house. So it was time to make the roof. I made the roof but in trying the 10x10 trap again happened. And I had to get all the material again. When I fisnished it was time to do the interior. When I was doing the interior a creeper showed up and blew a part of my house. Good thing I didnt died. I fixed the parts that were affected again. Then I made some crystal panels and then I finally finished! The interior wasnt that good since there wasnt many materials but I at least achieved my goal. Here are the results.

3 Likes

This is a cool house.

1 Like

This is a cool house.

1 Like

Drop the coords :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Don’t destroy it egg

1 Like

What the Egg said do it.

1 Like

You should make this into a series pog

1 Like

The Minecraft at Home community got the tools to find out that player’s coords, when purgatory’s seed is known it will be like coords are written all over his background terrain and grass texture rotation.

1 Like

wait-
why does the house look so spookyor is that just me o-O

1 Like

cool house hope you still play

necropost :(

3 Likes

Necropost