Central European Standard Time
Discord username:
NNightyX
How long have you played MunchyMC?:
For exactly 1 year and 1 day. Started playing 1 January 2020
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
Wonderful Water — blockworks I got a winning Award
Please tell us more about your FAVORITE and PROUDEST build:
The Wonderful water it is in my portfolio.
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I Experienced World edit for a little but I build more without plugins just in vanilla
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I like Detailing structures, outside and in-side of builds. My weakness is Really detailing.I also know how to make a real Minecraft terrain because I’ve Learned it for long time.I really like making Medieval stuff like houses,bridges…
What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I had my “own” Server where I built my building. The Server I was the Main builder died and it Bankrupt when Hypixel went popular.

Also I am 13 Born on 2 October 2007
Really like your server And a Big fan of all of your channels.
I Would try my best to be a good Builder.

NNightyX, the portfolio page you linked is for a very sophisticated build team. I checked their About page and I don’t see you listed as a contributor. Do you have another username or do you have a portfolio of work that you did on your own?

Also, it looks like you have been playing for one day, not one year and a day. Same question as above, did you have another username?

2 Likes

You just joined the server, and don’t meet the requirements.

• Joined one day ago, when the requirements are one month.

• These builds aren’t even your builds, as I know the person who built these, and you were not it.

It looks like you dont meet the prerequisites
You can reapply in a couple months though!

They are applying for Build Team, I think, and they are still open. Regardless, they still don’t meet the requirements.

Im an idiot lol but yeah

Hi, This was all just a joke. I really don’t have much experience as the staff or a builder. I just wanted to see how the people will comment on my application. Also yea I do have an other account that I played MunchyMC on. I am really happy that you reacted like that. Keep it good and I am the part of the MunchyMC Community :slight_smile: And maybe some day…I will give a real Application for build team. I Am making my own server and your server is my inspiration. When I come to that level for building I will Apply. Thanks again from NNightyX

lolwat

1 Like

Joke/plagiarized app