My Builder Application

IGN: sw_stuffgeorge
TIMEZONE: 2:22pm
DISCORD USERNAME: GΣӨПΣЯΣ#2277
HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED MunchyMC?: About 1year now
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
well my proudest build was the Jedi Temple from Corusant is the biggest project that I ever done by myself and im glad that I could build something magnificent

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
Im very experience I have been using world edit about 2years now
And other building plugins? ig there is more I could learn easy and fast.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
well the detail part was harder from the inside but I got the job done

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

I got a lot of History Ive been Builder in small servers (about 40 or 80players)
and I can work has a team peacefully without any fights but I like to help others with his builds and I love building as well.
I also dedicate a lot of my builds and I try to make them look has perfect has possible!! :smiley:

3 Likes

-1 I think you should try to make some larger scale builds, other than that you can look at accepted build apps to see what they are looking for. Good luck!

3 Likes

+0.5 i think the builds youve made look great but id like to see some more big scaled projects, maybe try to add some more info rmation aswell. for the rest it looks great :smiley:

-0.4 ^

The Hanger Venator is my biggest project in there
I am showing a part

-1 I think that your builds lack detail; try making something bigger and less bland

1 Like

WELL I can also make things like that

IS my app gonna be accepted?
Bc im so happy to work for BBH

Be patient, staff are pretty busy so it can take time for your application to be reviewed!

1 Like

Hey @sw_stuffgeorge, while we appreciate your application, we’ve decided to deny it. Your builds lack of detail, and we think that you should work on improving your portoflio by adding large-scale/detailed builds. We hope to see you apply again soon!

If you wish to re-apply, please wait 3 months before doing so.

1 Like