My Builder App

IGN and past IGN’s:ShinyMewTwo14

Timezone:UK

Discord username:BadBoyHalo Is Not A Potato#3150

How long have you played MunchyMC?:since 2019-2020

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: https://imgur.com/bvKrGcu https://imgur.com/xQ63CRf

tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: 3d Builds

experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:I am very experienced I worked with worldedit since 2018-2020 I have a lot of skills I know how to make epic builds with it

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):terraforming

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? Yes usest to be called Dragons but is shut down now

Hey, I do really like your dragons, but you should also provide some Terraforming / Landscaping work you have done, and also show pictures of your ‘3d Builds Pixel Arts’ you said were your most favourite build. Other than that, remember to keep the questions in bold. It’s not vital to your application, but it keeps it clean and nice-looking! Best of luck! -Syco

Why the Zelkam skin-

I have my suspicions about your builds… the skins are different but it could be a different time frame but it could also not be your builds, you can overlay the Minecraft minimized frame on it but idk so I’ll won’t say it is that because again it can be just a different time they where took… but best of luck~

Look at the taskbar. Same apps, same day. The photos were taken 3 hours apart, which could explain the different skins…? Maybe, I don’t get why the skins are different

They are is my other account

I should had registered “my builder application” with copyright

None of your namemc skins match the hand in this picture, can you please explain this?

Uh… where are the 2 other dragons…? Why did you remove them… hmm

Can you tell us the name of your Alt account? I recommend also putting the name of your Alts in your applications

He claims to have built the dragon shown without World edit.

That’s delusional

but you can build that type of build without world edit it just takes more time

-_-

I disagree, putting block by block you must have a very clear idea of what you are doing, along with tons of planning so it doesnt go wrong.

Using voxel or world edit allows you to make changes on the fly, much more quicker and to focus on the important, not each individual block.

And clearly one of those pluggins has been used, what I dont understand is why claiming to have done everything by hand.

you removed the picture, this might prove my theory that you plagiarized this, none of the skins when I look up your name in name-mc match the skin In the picture ether… hmmmmm

AYYY Look what i found! :smiley:

Nice try, dude! Took us longer than usual. Don’t steal builds. Instant Denial

1 Like

Impossible! They specifically said there was no schematic.

1 Like

Im shocked :v

UM you was saying look what I FOUND

It’s not that hard to delete a mod, bud.
You’re saying you made that by hand and it’s yours. How do you explain that you built the same exact thing as that person who posted their dragon 10 months ago?

Why did you remove the 2 other dragons?

What’s the name of your alt account?

Just own up to it, and stop trying to say you made that, when you know damn well you didn’t. :wink:

1 Like

There changed it