My build application

IGN:MazemasterXYT

Timezone:mst(Mountain standard time

Discord Name:MazmasterX

How long have you played MunchyMC?:little more than a month

How active can you be per week?:around mon-fri

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:no i do not

**Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:(do not know if this will work)2021-07-02_22.03.24|690x389

![image|690x389] **

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:my prison build.(not finishied,just the front right now)

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:tiny bit with world edit,none with voxel or any thing else.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):i can to do all my builds symmetrical.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?i have built since i downloaded minecraft and have never been on a build team or worked at a server

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:i wold say a 6

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?i have never applied for build tam on munchy this is my first one

1 Like

like i said, the pics did not work.its double

1 Like

I think you may need to work on bigger, more impressive builds. Right now your builds only cover a small section of map. You mentioned you’re proudest of your prison map, but I don’t see any pictures of it. All in all, I think focusing on detailing, world edit and voxel, and overall larger builds should be your first step.

-1 for now. Good luck!

3 Likes

• Several formatting issues with your application are arising. (The bold messing up, for instance.)
    As well, several grammatical errors are arising.

• You joined only hardly a month ago, (May 30th, 2021) practically a month and a few days.

• Your entire application is quite vague. (i.e. Your schedule, being that you said mon-fri, without properly listing hours, like the following:
    12:00 PM-5:00 PM Monday
    1:00 PM-6:00 PM Tuesday,
    et cetera, et cetera.)

• Your portfolio is very lacking, for instance, an accepted applicant, @Aiadeva’s portfolio, for reference.

• Voxel is not required, however it is a diminishing factor when it comes to a applicant’s application if they are not the best-ly skilled with WorldEdit.

• You seemed to be confused what applying for the Build Team is. Applying to the Build Team is not a application for staff, nor is the Build Team apart of the Staff Team.

• You seem to not know what types of builds Munchy would like to acquire from builders. For instance, most builders create maps for the server, like KitPVP, SG, or WoolWars maps, to build their reputation and portfolio as a builder.

• It would be helpful to examine previously accepted build team applications.

As above, made clear by @featherpaw, “All in all, I think focusing on detailing, world edit and voxel, and overall larger builds should be your first step.”

I hope your the best of luck on your journey to becoming builder. Good luck.

:heart:

3 Likes

Everything has been said, good luck.

2 Likes

My suggestion for you is to work on larger building projects that involve worldedit, voxel etc to show off your building skills because that is what the managers look at when looking at the builds. The managers don’t accept any who can’t world edit, voxel etc. I am not going to rate it as it will not influence the final decision.

2 Likes

i do know how to use /fill, basicly world edit in vanila

1 Like

it looks like you just built those in 30 seconds :/
You haven’t filled out the application fully, and it doesn’t seem like you use worldedit much or at all. Overall, a lack of detail, and it has little to no effort put into it. With all said, good luck.

2 Likes

i am very proud of my prison build, but i it still has some things that i need to work on.

1 Like

My advice for you next time is to work on more builds (terraforming, maps, worldedit tool, etc) and learn about the worldedit commands, there is a lot of tutorials on youtube you can use, and look at the accepted applications to see what the build team is looking for in a potential builder. Anyway, good luck!

2 Likes

• If you desire to become the perfect candidate for building I recommend using tools such as world edit to truly explore your skill
  • Activeness to an extent, this would definitely help understand the best genre ideas to implement within the server
1 Like

Application denied.

Keep improving and start adding more builds to your portolio. Good luck. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

1 Like