My application for builder

IGN: Waterm3lon

Timezone: BST

Discord Name: alanahwastaken#2614

How long have you played MunchyMC?: Over a year I’m pretty sure

How active can you be per week?: I’d say around 1-4 hours each time I’m on the event server, now that there’s no school as it’s summer I can be very active, so per week I would say around 7-16 hours a week? Possibly longer

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: No

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: I don’t have any, unfortunately. I make things on different worlds I make and after I finish them I delete the world :/

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: Not long ago on my other account I started making a very big mansion, with 3 floors and multiple rooms. The third floor still isn’t finished but I am going to be finishing that soon, it has 2 elevators and very detailed rooms.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I will be honest here, I have NEVER done those types of things before, I don’t know how to do world edit ect, but if I get taught the basics I could probably get better at it

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My speciality is my creativity (like detail in rooms of houses ect) and my thoughts and ideas for builds, and my weakness is houses, like, I’m the worst at them it looks like a 6 year old made it.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I’ve never been a builder on a server before, but although I’ve played minecraft for years (7 years on xbox and nearly 2 years on PC) I’ve not really applied for builder before.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: I’d say a 7 or 8 because I cooperate well with others and I love hearing other people’s ideas.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? No unfortunately. I’ve improved a lot on building for a while now, I’ve gotten better at detail ect, but not houses. My houses are just awful, I’ll show you a photo of one of mine on a survival world.

you cant be considered without a portfolio, I recommend making one

15 Likes

-1, great effort into the post, but i got to point out a little things

• MunchyMC build team are looking for huge projects and dedicated builders

• You need to link in a portfolio

• You need to atleast know how to use a single plugin

I would put -1 million if I could. I see that you have put effort but you don’t have a portfolio. If you need help making one, you can contact me on discord at: Dk#9012
I have no choice to do a -1 because you don’t have a portfolio. And you NEED to get experience with plugins concidering that the munchymc build team has high standards and uses ALOT of plugins.
Thanks,
Dk aka RepairedMouse75

:heart:

1 Like

Application denied.

We do not think that you’re ready to be given a trial yet, keep improving and make sure to add more builds to your portfolio.

If you wish to re-apply, please wait 3 months before doing so.

2 Likes