My 1 Month of Munchy!

I can’t believe I started playing on this server a month ago. I had became a member in October but found myself hooked to Prison after a few days. I’m so grateful for finding such an amazing server. I’ve made some friends (Nao, Sinful, DonutJack, Lawren, Omar, Vortex, Tarteris, PlateCleaner, 0Tortle, HighVan, and so many more), I’ve began to open up more, and I’m slowly improving with PVP. Am I a boss at it yet? No. The only thing I can flex on is killing a Wicked Witch and Papa/Mama Bear. I’m pretty sure I’ve annoyed my parents by how much I’ve been playing Minecraft but it’s a great distraction for me. So, I wanted to say that I’m sincerely thankful for this server and to the people I’ve met. To BadBoyHalo for always being very sweet to me (during our looting group sessions) and finding so many others like me. I can’t wait to continue playing this game and starting to make videos on the server. I love everyone I’ve met dearly. Thank you, Munchy! (Am I cheesy? A lil bit)

15 Likes

welcome! man if you think a month goes by imagine what 6 and a half years does to you bahaha

cheers!

4 Likes

Time flies when you’re having fun :heart: I’ll definitely be trying Survival and other gamemodes soon. I’m still just trying to understand the survival server.

3 Likes

A prison main using the forums? :o

side note happy 1 month alexis :D

4 Likes

Happy 1 month! :tada:

5 Likes

:333 I will be trying Survival later so wish me luck :sunglasses: Also, thank you CrismisCrafty!!!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! <3 :DDDDD

2 Likes

Very cool and based post!!! love you tho <333

4 Likes

I’m really grateful I met you too :] Thank you so much for being so kind as well!

2 Likes