MWSydney's Event Team Application

IGN: MWSydney

Timezone: GMT/BST

How often can you host events: I can host them whenever I’m not at school, so probably quite often because there is plenty of time for hosting after my education. So probably in weekdays 5-9 hours and weekends 6-12 hours. I will do everything in my power to host as many events as possible.

What sets you apart from other applicants: My application is different from other applicants because I am very active and I do everything in my power so people can get the events they want. Not only this, but I’m a very nice person but if it’s needed I can be strict but I try and have the most fun for them so they get great experiences! Not to mention, I am a great person in general it would be an amazing opportunity to allow me to join the Event Team.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I can bring, responsibility, maturity, the ability to have fun, a trustworthy, hard-working member and I can bring several events that are hosted by myself!

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I think my reputation is amazing, I am not toxic to people and I have never done anything wrong on the server!

Why do you want to be on the event team:
I want to be on the event team because I realised that not only is it fun to do nice for the community but it’s also fun to do those things. I would love to host events for people in the community and give them the enjoyment they deserve. I also want to join the Event Team because I think it would be an interesting experience and that it would be really fun and I could share the at experience with other people in the event.
This could be a nice experience for me to take part in, hosting events and using everything I can to make other people happy, makes me smile too. It’s important people are happy, otherwise what’s the points in fun events if they’re not fun.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have: My strength is that I am a very willing/active person and I try my best in everything I do and a weakness is that sometimes I may be offline to other days because of other things like important wars on other servers that I have to be there for that could take my time down by an hour.

Using your own experiences, give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): If someone asks you to host, you host, because not only that means no one is hosting but if you deny it it makes your reputation go down and looks bad. However, if you’re doing something like at a funeral that’s understandable. You need to be active, hosting events daily and as much as possible. Making sure you’re always in the positive, because if you get negative you will make yourself look bad and it might not end well. Not being rude or toxic, it’s not tolerated as a member of the Event Team or anywhere in the server.

Anything else you would like to add:
I am a female. I’m just adding this in case you want to tell me something and you accidently mistake my gender.

Hi Sydney!
Its going to be a -1 from me.
Reasons:
You joined today.
You can’t build a good reputation within one day.
Application lacks detail.

I would recommend playing a lot more and making yourself known within the community, as well as participating in events, and helping others to help build a reputation for yourself.

Best of Luck!

1 Like

I wish you the best of luck too. I apologise, I will work on that thank you.

1 Like

As above +0