Muted command

/muted (name)

Sends a message to the player saying you are muted (only works if muted)
Or make it so if you try to send a pm while muted it automatically sends them a message saying you are muted

Would be a good idea to add it because otherwise it seems like you are ignoring people

4 Likes

Great idea Jimbo! I’d love to see this implemented

There’s been discussions of having a Muted badge to know if someone’s muted or not (Badges display on survival, I don’t know if that’s adaptable to other game modes such as woolwars or kit since they’re on older versions of Minecraft). I think that would be better than having a command for it? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

This is nice for muted people like us jimbo but the command could be spammed and it’s easy to find if someone is muted.

I like the idea of a badge like candlea said as people can just look at it. This seems like a good idea but thinking from a 3rd perspective I don’t know.

I’ll give it a +1 for now but it’s easy to tell if someone is muted.

No, no, part of your punishment is the existential dread you feel as someone continues to send message after message, wondering why you ignore them, why you suddenly hate them, why you would betray and stop responding to them altogether, but all you can do is helplessly left click the air around you internally screaming as you hope your punishment for spamming me with frick emotes expires soon.

12 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: Lovely

2 Likes

how about a multiverse map 10 item that when held lets muted people type

1 Like

Extinct

1 Like

And only give icon access to it

1 Like