Mushpoos media rank application

To apply for Media, create a new post (not a reply to this message) below in the following format:

**Channel link:**https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0oWsJXmsCqrvBcsIdXoaog?view_as=subscriber and twitch Twitch.tv/mushpoo

**Number of subs:**1k

**Average number of views per vid:**for youtube 100 for twitch 5-10 ish i just started streaimg there

**How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:**i use to create alot of content on munchy but i stopped but want to do it again

**Servers for which you have created content:**Hypixle Munchymc pvpland

**What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?**Beucase i wanted somthing to go live on twitch and i think this would be perfect

4 Likes

From looking at ur YouTube channel, I can see you haven’t made many munchy vids in a while, so I would recommend getting more active and making more YouTube videos on munchy so u will have a better chance of getting media rank. Good luck

1 Like

ty for the gl

1 Like

+1 Because I think that you deserve it, (just maybe do a little bit more munchy on yt lol)

1 Like

Hey @MushPoo

It seems you haven’t made any Munchy content yet, I would do so. Also please bold your questions so its easier to read! -1

Goodluck

1 Like

Hey @MushPoo, you haven’t made any Munchy content yet, but you are so amazing idc! +0 points awarded!

Heya! We’re going to deny your application this time around. We feel your current activity and content creation is not close enough to the requirements to be accepted yet. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on discord. ( NoEffortName#7860 )

Please wait 1 month before reapplying