MunchyMC video/stream ideas!

Hey there! You may or may not know me, I’m Wolfez! I’m a MunchyMC content creator. I have been streaming MunchyMC events, survival games and wool wars. I have a couple edited videos on MunchyMC but I struggle to come up with good ideas and twists. If any of you have good ideas please comment them!

Here’s some of my Munchy content!

6 Likes

KitPvP (or ww), but everytime i die, i cap my fps 10 lower (starting at 120)

3 Likes

Montage of winning with every kit! (woolwars) I’ve done it (Not on recording) and it was super fun

2 Likes

Www. I think doing some obscure challenge(s) like “WoolWars/KitPVP/Survival Games, but I cannot use a ___” sounds nice. Perhaps you can switch out the unusable item variable and change it every time you do the challenge.

Something on the line of what @SkoSpook said, perhaps you could do “KitPVP/WoolWars, but everytime I die I lower/cap my _____ (starting at max/set number)” Some ideas for that could be FOV, chunks, shaders (high quality shaderpack–low quality shaderpack), and or texture packs (something crazy like 512x/256x down to 1x).

Something along the lines of Survival Games could be “Survival Games, but I can only use/eat ____.” I specifically include eat, because you can find different types of food in SG. As well as armor/tool quality, ranging from Leather to Chainmail, Gold to Iron, and to Diamond (I’d like to see that.)

Nonetheless, if I continue rambling on, I probably will get to the point were I start rehashing ideas into their antitheses. So I’ll just stop here. Regardless, you are free to use these ideas as you like, it’s not like I’m gonna patent them by making them into videos first (I don’t make MunchyMC videos, nor any videos in general, really.) I’m gonna stop typing here, so I’ll just. Beel, signing off.

:heart:

As a general rule, challenges are fun for the creator, but less fun for the viewer. This is no reason not to do challenges, but try to have a bit of variety. With that out of the way, I have some ideas:

Regular commentary - this is a video style that I haven’t seen a lot of in terms of woolwars videos, but I enjoy them a lot. @NeOnIsBad is good at these types of things. I would definitely recommend watching his most recent one.

Montage - another thing that hasn’t been tried a lot. A feel of cool plays with a nice song layered on top goes a long way. One bonus of this is that you get better at the game while collecting footage!

This is more specific, but I really like the idea of dueling a bunch of known players and posting the highlights into a video. Not only is it fun to duel competitively, but it also lets you meet new people and learn new strategies.

3 Likes

Yea, I don’t like montages, most of my best moments happen off camera. Neon is super good at the style of videos they do but personally I want to differentiate my videos from everyone else’s on munchy. Might do some videos with a couple media members soon tho.

3 Likes

Whenever I watch these I just get a headache so I don’t know if I would want to record/edit something like that.

1 Like

ww but only bow (using archer kit)

1 Like