MunchyMc survival guide

Welcome to survival if ur reading thing you probably just joined survival the munchy Mc survival community is a extremely kind and helpful community.

1st things first you can get a kit named tools if u do /kit tools you will unlock more kits if you buy ranks such as VIP+ and VIP++ to view ur available.

2nd most important thing there are 4 different worlds on munchy Mc survival
-the main world
-the mining world
-the nether
-the end
The main world is for as it says the main world the world never resets and you are suppose to build ur base there and greffing is not allowed

The mining world resets every few weeks it is used to gather more resources so you don’t have to destroy the main world.

The nether is like the mining world but the nether lol the nether also gets reset when the mining world and the end gets reset.

The end is the same thing as the nether and the end it’s like mining world and nether and gets reset when the nether and mining world gets reset.

3nd how to do teleport commands

• random teleport = /rtp or /wild
  • set a home = /sethome[name]
    -teleport to your home = /home [name]
    -to see your home list =/home list
    -to teleport to a player = /tpa [name]
    -to go to a warp =/warp [name]
    -to see the warps =/warp list

4th.claims
-to claim u need to imagine ur claim is a rectangle and type /claim point1 on one of the corner of the rectangle then go to the opposite corner to type /claim point2 then the type /claim confirm twice to claim. Then you can do /claim edit to edit it claims and /claim addmember [name] to add a member to ur claim.

5th.mcmmo stuff
To see ur mcmmo stats type /Mctop
Or if you want to see ur skills type /[skill]
If you want to see your mcmmo rank type /[skill] top

6th. Currency
The MunchyMc community uses gold as the currency for the server you can deposit your gold with the command /deposit [amount] .

You can also create a auction by the command /auc [starting amount] [the amount that you want to go up at each bid]

To bid on a auction use the command /bid [amount]

7th some extra stuff

There is a mall at /warp mall where players can rent shops where other players can buy their things you can rent a shop if you right click twice on a shop that no one owns for more info about how to make the signs that lets people buy and sell items check at the mall.

You can also pick up spawners with a crowbar which can be bright at the right side of /warp mall for 100 gold.

I hope you good luck out there and if you have any more help you can always ask this kind survival community.

Make sure to say hi to me when you see me online!!
My ign is uu360
—uu360

3 Likes