MunchyMC Rap ideas

I am thinking of making a MunchyMC themed rap, give me suggestions for rap lyrics or themes that i can rap about, some of the themes already picked are:

1. Ping spoofing
  2. Hacking in general
  3. Wool wars
  4. Prison gambling
  5. Kitpvp
  6. The fact that Smash has been in open beta for a really long time
  7. F
  8. BadBoyHalo
  9. Skeppy?

If you think of any themes or actual rap lyrics then reply, I would really like to hear what you guys think.

4 Likes

Definitely 1, 7, 8, and 9.

1 Like

I think a rap about badboyhalo’s old bowl cut would be hilarious.

5 Likes

tHE STAFF

3 Likes

How the Builders are irrelevant ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

atleast you get free legend man :frowning_face:

3 Likes

ha sucker

jk man good luck on event btw

3 Likes

Remove skeppy lmfao

1 Like

ok, a new line has been added about how builders are irrelevant but still get legend

That is in the works now, thanks for the suggestion

1 Like

I will definitely try and add that in but its not guaranteed

1 Like

I think Skeppy is too relevant to remove right now

Rap about how Watermelons are good for your lyfez!! :rofl:

1 Like

This is the silliest reply I had (therefore it is AMAZING) but sadly it doesn’t quite meet the criteria of a Munchy specific rap, sorry about that…
I might be making one about Minecraft in general in a couple of months; I will definitely include it then.

1 Like

If ur adding skeppy then add xturtle since he brought players too munchy

but dude, thats pretty old, there isnt much movement on that anymore unlike skeppy who recently posted a new video trolling badboyhalo

Can you rap about Sowl being false banned and that he needs to be unbanned. Cheers

2 Likes

5 Likes

lol, I don’t have the money to pay for that (or else I would have gotten a rank), and they don’t have the MunchyMC knowledge
Anyways, I’m doing this for fun, what’s the fun in having someone else do it for me?

2 Likes