MunchyMC Rap ideas (Finale)

The lyrics are almost done thanks to you lovely people on the forums… But I am having trouble coming up with the last bar and a half, I would love it for you guys to give me suggestions of themes or rap lyrics…
Here is a list of things I have already included:

1. Ping spoofing
  2. Hacking in general
  3. Wool wars
  4. Prison gambling
  5. Kitpvp
  6. The fact that Smash has been in open beta for a really long time
  7. F
  8. Prison stuff
  9. Irellivant builders (Joshy YT XD)
  10. corrupt staff
  11. MCPVP

This rap is all fun and games so don’t be too serious about things, give me suggestions of what to add pls

2 Likes

I wanna see it!

2 Likes

Add the story of the famous, world-class, saladbutter. This is how it goes,

In 2003, February 14, a baby was born. Not any ordinary baby, the super ultra mega baby named saladbutter. He grew up to be an epic minecrafter, fighting notoriously against other not epic minecrafters in MCPVP’s EPIC Hunger Games, later to be known as Hardcore Games. After the closing of MCPVP, he was left stranded, without anything to play. He was searching, and hopped from server to server, unlucky with finding a server to fulfill the hole in his heart that MCPVP left, until he found Munchy MINECRAFT. He joined June 25th, 2015, and gamed epicly under the name of Boomer0214. He quit minecraft for about a year and a half, playing random games, and then completely quitting gaming for several months, occasionally joining the beginning of the new prison maps, but being the pre-legend he was, not knowing anything about prison, he would get unepicly dominated by the no lifes that gamed so fr**eaking epicly… This is when our story jumps close to the middle of Prison, Map 4. This took place at around September/October 2018. saladbutter gamed all day and all night, gaming and ganging, until the end of the map. salad had been applying for ranks he thought would be enjoyable, getting denied for Event and then being accepted to the idea panel, suggesting and ideas that require 200+ IQ. He applied for Event team, and then requested for it, sadly, to be denied. Then came bug testing team, which he made, and then Event team again :hear_no_evil:! This leads us to now, present time, when saladbutter just finished his autobiography of minecraft gaming :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Who names their kid Saladbutter

this is hilarious :joy:
3 Likes

You’re born on valentines day!

3 Likes

Honestly, I think this a good idea, but I don’t think people are going to like you if you talk about “irrelevant builders” and “corrupt staff” when you have no idea what is really going on.
First off, @JoshyYT is not an irrelevant builder. He’s young and busy. You don’t know what he’s done and helped with behind the scenes. He’s very creative, too. I’m proud of him. He works very hard. Please don’t claim he’s irrelevant when you don’t know what he’s been working on.
Please explain why you think the staff is corrupt. I want to know. I am blessed to have been able to get to know many of them, and they’re very kind, hardworking people. All the staff work very hard every day to help so many members of the community and keep the community safe from hackers and other rulebreakers when they show up. The developers also worked super hard to get the server to stop lagging with a lot of people, and they finally just about got it. @Callahan helped me a ton when setting up and installing an ssd when I was a Mac (and technology) noob and couldn’t find good instructions online. @ThunderPickles and several other staff members have given me and other builders some brilliant ideas for some recent maps. Etc etc. The list goes on.
Now this isn’t meant to be a rant, I just want to know why you think these things and present my argument as to why I disagree. I think making a rap complaining about the server isn’t going to do anyone any good. If you are willing to look around for all the incredible things this server has to offer and all the hard work all the teams put in on a daily basis, maybe you’ll change your mind and want to be a bit more positive towards the server. But if you don’t, that is your decision which I cannot change.

~Mythical :sheep:

2 Likes

Joshy said he wanted him to put in irrelevant builders lol. That’s why he put Joshy’s name, because it was a request.

2 Likes

First off, JoshyYT asked me to call builders irrelevant and told me to make fun of his skin, I actually want to apply for builder soon so it’s just for jokes also I have crazy respect for the staff on MunchyMC and love the people on it, especially those who were on since MCPVP (which I used to play on a lot) I love this server and do not mean to disrespect it in any way, I personally have never found staff on Munchy that seem “corrupt” but someone on my previous post on the matter gave me rap that included these things.

But I completely agree with what you have said though I have already written the rap in a certain way, if you would like to know more about this topic or want to have a preview of the lyrics so far, you can private message me, I come on the forums everyday so I should be able to talk

1 Like

lol, that’s what I was thinking.

I’m not sure you know what this rap is about… lol

Not to say builders are irrelevant. But theyre not as involved in the community than other ranks

sorry but this is what you told me last time so thats what I added, if you want me to change it then thats fine

I know i said but i didny really mean it

1 Like

so like… do you want me to remove that line or should do i keep it?

Keep lol its a meme people would under stand

1 Like

I know what rap is about, I listen to 6ix9ine don’t worry

2 Likes