MunchyMC Prison Break Tournament

Hello my fellow Prison players!

As many players know, Prison Break is one of my favorite things about Prison this map. To celebrate the end of the map, I have decided to host a Prison Break Event.

The event will take place on Sunday, October 25th at 1pm EST on mc-prison.com

The event will consist of 5 games of Prison Break, and the players that perform the best in these games will receive big prizes!

Each new game will be hosted 5 minutes after the previous game has ended

Rules

• Teams of over two players will not be permitted

• You will not be allowed to hide on top of the map

• You cannot hide outside of the deathmatch area during deathmatch

Breaking any of these rules will result in you being removed from the game, losing all of your points, and you will not be permitted to play in any of the rest of the tournament games.

Scoring

Players will receive a certain amount of points each game depending on the placement that they achieve in that game. Kills will not be rewarded.

The amount of points awarded each game will be as follows:

1st place - 5 points

2nd place - 3 points

3rd place - 2 points

4th/5th place - 1 point

Prizes

The players with the top 3 accumulative points come in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place respectively.

1st Place: $30 Buycraft OR TWO full rank upgrades (Thug → Brute, Savage → Mafia, etc.)

2nd Place: $20 Buycraft OR full rank upgrade (Savage → Brute, Brute → Mafia, etc.)

3rd Place: $10 Buycraft OR full rank upgrade (Savage → Brute, Brute → Mafia, etc.)

FAQ

Q. How will we enforce no teaming?

A. We will have multiple staff members spectating the games to make sure players are not in teams of over two.

Q. When will the first game start?

A. Sunday, October 25th at 1pm EST

If you have any other questions, feel free to message me on discord @Gould_#4740

Good luck!

Winners

1st place is a tie between xLuuk_ and drage_mannen_jr with 7 points

3rd place is a tie between NoisesEevee and Pri3m with 5 points

Congratulations to all of the winners, and I hope everyone had fun participating in the tournament!

(x_dragonslayerX had a of team of 3 which disqualified his points)

-Gould_

19 Likes

I wish the best to everyone participating!!!

1th!

2 Likes

sum alt just comes on w ith ghost client and wins
or a completly random wins and gets banned bc every1 thinks
they an alt

Uhh looks very nice! Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

This is going to be so scuffed, idk if it’s even worth trying lmao

Like wtf is this scoring system LOL

I’m looking forward for it but make sure to at least have a admin on because if a blacklised player join with a alt the admin can ban him @Gould we dont want them to wrine the game

lol ok i’m definitely not playing. will be teams of 10

Good luck to everyone!! This seems super cool!

1 Like

Seems fun but like napkin said the scoring is pretty weird and theres definitely going to be teams over 2.
Edit: I think your forgetting that it takes you staff a week to ban faris and his friends. 50% of the pb get plays he bhops to run

wait are you telling me there is PB without gould in it??? i hav chance? Oofie4MafiaRank?

POG no teams of 17 meaning a certain group cant win this one!

The rule isn’t you can only have 1 teammate and if they die you have to solo, you can have another teammate if your other one dies which is a very stupid rule.

bruh.

Although I would love to make it so you cannot team with someone else after your original teammate dies, it would be impossible to keep track of every single player and who their teammate was/is.

The reason this rule exists in the first place is to prevent big teams that most people believe ruin the game. Players that break the rules will not be allowed to participate in the event, and will therefore be discouraged from doing so.

2 Likes

Scoring system should be based on kills too… if it’s on placement and you allow teaming then it’s kinda wack…

1 Like

facts. literally just avoid everyone and wait for deathmatch and get lucky if your 3rd.

You could make it so everybody has a set teamate and if they team with anybody else they get eliminated. That would make things far easier to track.

If I did that, people would either have to be assigned teammates, which I am not a fan of, or they would have to pick teammates before the event, which would mean that you couldn’t join mid event, or if you had to leave mid event, your teammate would be at a disadvantage. There is no way that we could get every single player’s teammates each game, so we can’t do that. Even if it did work out, and we had every single players teammate, if someone’s teammate died before they met up in the prison break, they would be at a disadvantage to others players. Although it is that player’s fault, I would prefer it if they could get a new teammate mid match, instead of having to take on 1v2’s the rest of the game.

This is the first prison break tournament that I am hosting, so if there is something that I don’t like about it this time, I can change it for next time.

your rules suck

um hello grab a piece of paper & a pen and write down peoples names if u see them running together or even AVOIDING each other and if u see the same person doing it with multiple people/someone else later into the game just disqualify them??? this isnt rocket science, it seems like you just dont want people to have NO teammates and im 99% sure that the reason to that is your bias towards your own friends playing in the tournament.