MunchyMC Pride Tag 2023 🏳️‍🌈

MunchyPride

Heya Munchies!

To celebrate this year’s pride month, we again offer a free pride tag! This time, there is only one tag to choose from and you cannot get the tags from last year! However, to spice up the tag event, we are also temporarily bringing back our highly sought-after and exclusive FABULOUS tag for $5. This tag has been removed from the store for several years and will be available only this month!

pride

To get this free pride tag, simply log into our store and visit the tag category! Once you have purchased the tag, simply type /tag pride2023 in chat to equip it!

Please note that we encourage all of you to proudly wear this tag whether you are a member of the LGBTQ+ community or not. Use this opportunity to join us in standing up against prejudice and hate and standing behind the LGBTQ+ community inside of Munchy. This way, you can share your love and support while also looking absolutely fabulous!

While the tags will only be available during the month of June, you will keep the tags forever and can wear them whenever you like! Happy Pride Month everyone!

23 Likes

NEW TAG !!!

happy pride month :rainbow_flag:

9 Likes

this post crashed my forums

4 Likes

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH GAYMERS :rainbow_flag:

8 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10 Likes

i need fabulous

6 Likes

HAPPY PRIDE!!! :rainbow_flag:

5 Likes

that is my simple request, all things fabulous! bigger and better and best <333

6 Likes

Aight I need an irl dealer for fabulous

5 Likes

happy gay month! Embrace the gay and have fun gayming (ill see myself out)

5 Likes

9 Likes

No way y’all gonna make us pay for this :sob::bangbang: (I misread)
@oTortle dw bud, I’ll buy you all the pride tags you could ever possibly want :heart::rainbow_flag:

1 Like

Stop :stop_sign:

3 Likes

WOOOT YES! Ty Cheater for more Pride tags! Love this tradition SO much. Wish y’all a happy, fabulous Pride month!

6 Likes

GRAHHHH HAPPY PRIDE MONTH :rainbow_flag:

3 Likes

Be who you are :rainbow_flag:

3 Likes

Wait until my 2 dads who aren’t gay hear about this! They’re probably gonna tell my 4 grandpas who aren’t gay who are gonna tell my lesbian cousin!

Happy pride y’all! Rgb month cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The Pride tag is free, the only paid tag that was released is Fabulous which isn’t even a pride tag.

4 Likes

oh okay!

btw ur name looks so funny with all those roles

1 Like

:rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag:Happy pride month Gaymers!!! :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag:
And enjoy this Koala poster my Mom has printed out in her bedroom :smiling_face:

8 Likes