MunchyMC Newsletter - March 2024

banner

MunchyMC Newsletter: Edition 74 - March 2024

Hello Robloxians- sorry, wrong game. Umm Munchlers? Uhhhhh… PROMOTIONS! Go on please.

Staff Team

Promotions

Prison Officer

liambgames - liambgames has been promoted to Prison Officer!

Prison Guard

NaoIsHere - NaoIsHere has passed his trial and been promoted to Prison Guard!

Wu_Knows - Wu_Knows has passed her trial and been promoted to Prison Guard!

TheFireGamer210 - TheFireGamer210 has passed his trial and been promoted to Prison Guard!

Event Moderator

TheFireGamer210 - TheFireGamer210 has been promoted to Event Moderator!

Senior BIT

TheFireGamer210 - TheFireGamer210 has been promoted to Prison Senior Bit!

Written by EvillRat.

–|~News!~|–

New Event :fire:
In March we saw the addition of a new Event for the Commune, during this Event, 2 types of drugs spawn for people to harvest in commune. The higher Tier drugs obviously spawn less frequently. But remember, PVP is always on :bangbang:

Odds Buffed :100:
The odds of finding Mythical Rares and Extinct Rares were buffed again! You can also find Ultra Legendary Fragments in chests outside now.

Hazmat Changes :radioactive:
The Hazmat Boots now drop more Nuclear drops from rarer items and the Hazmat Suit has immunity to levitation now.

New UL and Fabled :sparkles:
The new Fabled Legendary Rares are the Humpty Dumpty Egg, Egos Pickaxe and the Lestrange Pickaxe. :egg:
The new Ultra Legendary Rares are the Eson’s Pickaxe, Dobby Feet, Wario Pickaxe, Hades Flame, Hades Crown, Spirit Soul Finder and the Liambgames Pickaxe. :pick:
Which one is your favorite from the bunch? :3

As always, you can see the changelog by doing /cl or /changelog ingame :file_folder:

Written by DonutJack.

I. Championships 1001518738 (1)

In March there were THREE Championships! Here are some stats from them:

• Games Played: Elytra Race, Boat Racing, Fire Wars, Last Man Standing and KOTH.

• Winners: Gambet81, danior, skepiwi, LuLuBearG, Candlea.
    (Three people won in the second championship :flushed: )

• Average Crowns Needed To Win: 8

II. I Asked People Their Favourite Thing About Survival

1. DonutJack: “My favorite thing about survival is the possibility of having hella many dogs >:3”

2. Viviannn: “I like to dig my chunks, but if you’re asking what’s my favorite thing about the game itself I’d say that I like the plugins they use, and I like how the money is something real in the game (gold) instead of just “money” which is how a lot of other servers run.”

3. Eroa: “Definetely the marketplace, community shops are better than server shops with set prices, and it makes it more interesting to sell/buy stuff”

4. McDonalds: “i liked it until i found out that one of the only active mods on there is welsh”

5. MindSongs: “I like the freedom to build without worrying of grief via claim blocks, also exploring to see what people built via rtp”

6. Alkemystix: “i could just be generic and say the community but I do quite like the custom events and minigames people come up with”

7. danior: “Hmm my favourite thing about survival right now is hosting championships”

8. smeru: “i would say quests but theyre stupid ridiculous, maybe seeing my friends and teleporting to them to do random stuff #heartofseastoohardtoget #makequestsdoable

9. KantoKairyu: “I’d say it’s the land claiming system, easy to understand but works really well and lets you have a nice custom sized base”

10. DutchMTC: “The bone block at -73 54 6 in Fire Wars from the Championship Hall Event”

Please take a screenshot with the bone block at -73 54 6 for me to include next newsletter.

III. The Best Rat Gifs

Hello my fellow rat gif lovers, this section was suggested by THE DonutJack.

First of all here is a poll.

How do you pronounce gif?
  • Gif
  • Jif
0 voters

Now onto some of the most incredible gifs you will ever see…

rat-ratss
rat-mouse
rat-rats

Written by EvillRat.

Community Art Highlights! :paintbrush:

Hello fine artists! I might not be Mysaan, but I’m here to show you some amazing works of art that have been produced by talentful members of this community in the last month, so here comes the Community Art Highlights!

:eyes: March 2024 Art Gallery :eyes:

Click Here!
Gr8ssSkeppyG1rl

Lost_Riches

Simfonija

Illustration of kaittt.

Illustration of kaittt and SereneMoonlight.

Illustration of kaittt, SereneMoonlight and Mysaan.

smeru

Brooke_sun

Kiikyo

Zombieizzy12355

Illustration of Zombieizzy12355.

QueenBee707

Eroa

Wina_Does_Art

LoveBlue

Mysaan

Illustration of aphrodisiacal and pesusalla.

_Zorincian

SUPERDUCK3534

Fancy suit drawn over a duck. :duck:

Hope you enjoyed! :grin:

Written by NaoIsHere.

And that is all for this month!

GOODBYE BESTIES! Hopefully we’ll remember April Fools next year.

sadcat;(

19 Likes

This is crazyyyyyyyyyyy

3 Likes

Crazy miiiiid

1 Like

cool march newsletter in april

3 Likes

i loved the part about woolwars:D

5 Likes

I’m here again guys

6 Likes

Good job candlea

2 Likes

gg @LuLuBearG :smiley: nice job winning that 2nd championship

4 Likes

what’s the point in posting these anymore

4 Likes

Woah rat your section is amazing i love the guy who said dogs on surv are cool and the guy who also suggested the rat gifs

5 Likes

damn, that’s crazy

2 Likes

gg deserved

2 Likes