MunchyMC Hub Remake (In-PROGRESS)

I am currently recreating the hub, so I will keep posting sneak peaks of it as I go along!

Want some stuff added? Feel free to post suggestions!

Sneak Peak #2

Previous "Sneak Peaks"

Sneak Peak 1:
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Note: This thread was originally a suggestion thread

1 Like

In my opinion i quite like the hub as it is but i think that there could be some hidden partsincorporated into and arround the map. Something to do if you were waiting for a friend or something.

2 Likes

That’s almost exactly what I was about to say, its fun to explore hidden parts of maps. Especially when your friend is taking ages.

2 Likes

You should change the area beneath where all the npcs and stuff are at, where the ship and the cows and those weird tentacle things are at.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions all. Just seeing the different things that you guys think could be added potentially :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should create an a gallery of memes in the spot underneath the hub. Some great memes to start you off are: ping spoofing, 14, idot and Skeppy in general.

1 Like

I would make a little treasure hunt (kinda like an easter egg hunt)

2 Likes

I’m not sure I will do this, but I will take all of the various suggestions under consideration.

I will be starting on this tomorrow (hopefully) so if anyone else has any cool ideas for the hub, let me know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

you need to add more gamemodes something else than PVP im not that good it so make something else like bed wars or sky block something easy to play.

1 Like

We have woolwars and prison, both pretty easy and fun gamemodes.

1 Like

Every time I go on, wool wars is almost always dead, prison’s pretty busy though

Thread updated with In-Progress pictures! :slight_smile:

Would be nice to have a new hub.
Could be nice for a change tbh…

1 Like

I was thinking the same, so you or anyone else is free to share ideas for the hub, what you want to see, etc. :slight_smile:

Maybe some secret areas that award tokens when found, or just some fun easter eggs?
Something like that…

2 Likes

Yeah, that seems like a common suggestion that I will most definitely be implementing.

Updated with more in-progress pictures! If you want to see some stuff added, just let me know!

Here’s what I am going for:

• On the ground instead of in the air
  • Lake in the center (Like the current hub), but instead players are close to the ground
  • Updated terrain (Also included a volcano like the other map)
  • Castle, maybe prison, also a town.
  • Dragon Organic tearing down castle.
    – A water guardian attacking the dragon: http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/1/17172/1395216-travesia_by_el_grimlock.jpg
  • Hidden passageways to explore
  • Anything else you guys want to suggest!
2 Likes