MunchyMC Event Center

MunchyMC Event Center

Hello People of Munchy!

After keeping this project a secret for weeks, I am happy to announce the opening of the MunchyMC Event Center! This build is home to FIVE amazing mini-games created by my wonderful clan members and friends. After the success of this event center is determined, more games will be added and player suggestions are very much welcomed!

Events will take place every TUESDAY at 3:00pm PST to start. Changes may be made depending on player turnout or time change requests.

What game is played each week is determined by the redstone wheel in the center of the event center. Depending on the color it lands on after it is spun, that game will be played! Only one game will be played each week so make sure you’re there!

Prizes will be announced before any given event. If you would like to be a prize donor, please message me on the forums or in-game.

Before you play a game with us at the event center, it is expect that you know the rules of the game. The rules of each game are written below:

Mafia

• There are four roles, Innocent, Vigilante, Doctor, Lookout, and Mafia
  • At night, the Mafia and Vigilante may each “kill” someone. (You won’t actually be killed! You will just be asked to spectate or leave).
  • At night, the Doctor is able to heal someone of their choosing, including themselves! However, they cannot heal the same person in a row.
  • At night, the lookout will be able to visit somebody and see who visits them, but they won’t know what role the person who visited is! Meaning if a mafia kills someone but the doctor heals that person in time, the lookout will know who visited but won’t know who is what role!
  • During the day, everyone still alive may vote to lynch (kill) one person who they suspect to be the mafia.
  • The mafia wins by being the last one remaining
  • The innocents win by eliminating the mafia

Family Fued

• This game is just like the fan favorite game show! Players will be divided into teams of four and will fight to get 300 points in order to participate in the final round where they compete for 10 thousand gold!
  • In the final round, if you get 100 points, you win the 10 thousand gold! If you do not, then each player gets however many points you earned times two in gold.

Parkour

• A Minecraft Classic! The top 3 finishers will receive a scaling prize!
  • NO Flying, TPing, or anything that would make you question if it’s against the rules or not.

Jeopardy

• Like the well loved game show, you will be in teams to answer Minecraft and/or Munchy related trivia!

Scavenger Hunt

• Find special key words written on signs in a dark maze! Be the first three to find all of the keywords to win the prize!
  • NO FULLBRIGHT

Credits:

Head Builders: Alithita & DragonsMaker
Builders & Collectors: Rimuru_Tempest0, BlookyBoi, xPyromanic, danior1, ExoticCosmos

10 Likes

Mafia sounds like town of salem haha good minigames!
Hope you all have fun :)

yes, mafia is exactly Town of Salem but Town of Salem has more things added in it. I have actually played this with people in person and big groups are so much fun. I also played Town of Salem with nerf guns at my college a couple weeks back and it’s the same thing except if you shoot the other person they are out. it’s so interesting what kind of stuff you can do with the game.

1 Like

Indeed! Bringing it to Minecraft makes the game a lot of fun. It’s just hard to moderate sometimes. :sweat_smile:

This looks so fun and seems to be really well build, only sad thing is the fact that 6pm pst is 3 am in my timezone :sob:

Times will be subject to change once more people learn of the existence of this weekly event! Keep an eye out in the coming weeks!

That looks insane!
Time is four in the mourning for us Europe noobs so I think you should make it later and on a weekend.

i have a suggestion:
befor the reset i made a parkour race on bedrock and i would like to see that as an event
(the patern on the bedrock layer is random so thats why it made a good parkour)

;-; I can barely make it to moderate the events lol

This looks awesome Ali!!!

Can’t wait to see how people how people react in game!!! super awesome build, SYND! :)

i smell necro posting
@AriesGrill

1 Like

@maefrey Please refrain from posting on things that are more than a week old where you do not contribute something new.