Munchy Punishment Reset

because of the kit update announcement i wanna know if people think there should be a punishment reset to bring more players to the server, and bring people who were banned years ago back.

• munchy should do an unblacklist and unban all
  • munchy should only do an unban all
  • munchy shouldnt do any punishment resets

0 voters

13 Likes

As much as I’m for keeping banned/blacklisted people banned it would be nice to see an old friend or 2 again.

just sucks because there are people still bld from like 2016 and there is no leniency most the time when it comes to getting unbld unless your close with staff

i am for keeping pdos and ppl of those nature bld tho

4 Likes

If munchy does a unblacklist/unban all, its gonna revive kitpvp. I also think the majority of the recently blacklisted and banned players are from the kitpvp gamemode. They should do a unblacklist soon or maybe next season if they want kitpvp to be revived.

4 Likes

Kits just gonna die within a year after the update if they don’t unban people. Personally I think they should unban those who used cheats or were just toxic but keep the ddosers and doxers banned.

7 Likes

Yeah I feel kit was about toxicity and this server isn’t really as willing to accept the toxicity of a PvP server and I agree with this but I want to add keep pdos banned too with that statement of yours.

2 Likes

i agree. or atleast have a certain degree of who deserves another chance.
alot of the active playerbase from years ago are banned or bld now, so without them its gonna be extremely hard to keep munchy alive through the people who are left and new people especially since munchy isnt really bringing many of those to the server anymore and i dont see them doing so in the future either.

4 Likes

Without leaking one of my friends was playing around with a Client on another server and accidentally used a freecam hot key and now he’s blacklisted and his appeal was denied so it ducks not seeing him because he was active and even bought the best rank (I believe permanently) so I have high doubts he would hack. Plus xd tristanlol got lost kills last year and now he’s banned and he was one of my best friends on kit (despite being British) still chat with him and stuff but it sucks not seeing him. I miss a lot of my friends which I never even knew did anything but they were some of the few people nice to me back then ironically, even when I never really deserved it :pensive: it would be incredible to play with them again on this server and make more memories. So I do believe everyone deserves a second chance because s lot of others kindly gave me mine and I want to make sure to live up to it and honor their decision because not everyone gets a second chance and I feel that is heavily unfair and I know some others might be like me with the right support and try hard to improve (not saying I’m better and I fully improved still working on it) but some wouldn’t waste this opportunity and they truly deserve a second chance. No one’s going to convince me otherwise so I 100% agree with your statement on that Quakiy. Every person makes mistakes but not every mistake makes a person.

2 Likes

pls ill actually have clan members again

6 Likes

As far as I know, a blacklist is a final decision and will not be changed. Bans could be revoked. It would however be better for Munchy itself to get some of the old players back.

1 Like

Blacklists? No. Can’t see them being removed. About bans, why having an unban all whereas you can either appeal (get a free one after a year) for it or work for it? If someone can’t bother doing those, maybe they don’t really want to play on the server anymore I guess???

3 Likes

why did munchymc remove the option to buy an unban? I see nothing positive with that. Staff are denying most appeals anyway. Kitpvp would’ve also had more players if the buy an unban option existed.

1 Like

Blacklists get removed a lot in prison. Also to what @Candlea said, do you really think those players are going to work for an unban? Kitpvp thrived in toxicity and that’s the reason it was kept alive. Everyone got banned and quit and they aren’t going to 1 by 1 work for an unban. You have to remember survival is the only non toxic mode on munchy. Where there is pvp there is drama

1 Like

Buying an unban is against something from Mojang. Now I’m not really deep into that subject but it’s not something Munchy can keep…

2 Likes

That’s common sense to me at least, you play on a server you enjoy and get banned. Will you just sit hoping things would be done considering you were in the wrong and been told this many times or work for it? If you don’t, then that probably somewhat shows a lack of interest towards the server.

But I don’t really see a problem here. Like genuinely. If some people wanna get unbanned just because their ban was old, they can appeal. Why risking on unbanning everyone and getting some potential cheaters back? I’m not just thinking about how kit will result on being active after that, my personal take is that it won’t even be that big of a revival, I’m concerned that it’s not gonna be worth at all. :+1:

3 Likes

Just don’t cheat

5 Likes

^^^

99% of the kit players, atleast, arent going to sit and spend multiple hours to get unbanned through purgatory, especially in the current state of munchy where theyll be unbanned only to realize theres 2 people on kit, a random in spawn and tazlife.

however, if they were given an opportunity to play again at the same time as a ton of other people, then it would be a hell of a lot more likely for them to actually want to play.

worse case scenario? they just cheat again. you know how to solve it? the same way they did the first time. i feel like its not rocket science. as for blacklists, at the end of the day it just comes down to the severity of what they did and the reason. not every has to be unblacklisted, not everyone should be unblacklisted, but i think there is definitely a large amount of those who are that deserve a second chance.

4 Likes

when your selfish ass decided to cheat you didn’t care about the experiences you’d ruin
why should we care about yours

1 Like

Good point but people change and sometimes people do something stupid and there should be consequences but when they get banned it’s hard to learn from their mistake. It’s like if you beat a child they’ll just try to avoid getting beaten for that thing instead of actually learning it isn’t ok.

my man did you just compare banning someone from a minecraft server to physically beating a child

5 Likes