Munchy Pickup Line Challenge

I have a challenge for you guys!

Make your best Munchy related pickup line and I’ll pick one at the end of the week to receive a tag of their choice :)

I’ll start with something I apparently about a year ago…

18 Likes

Damn girl, I think you’re out of projectiles, cause there’s nothing that’s gonna stop me from gliding into your DMs :smirk:

9 Likes

not even projectiles could stop me :)

3 Likes

Girl are you pyro kit, cause you’re smoking hot :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

4 Likes

Did you buy me mafia? Cos the only thing I’m hungry for is you ;)

1 Like

“ If you were a vegetable, you’d be a ‘cute-cumber.“

“ I was wondering if you could tell me: If you’re here, who’s running Heaven?”

“I thought this was a (bar/restaurant/etc.), but I must be in a museum because you’re a piece of art.”

“ It says in the Bible to only think about what’s pure and lovely… So I’ve been thinking about you all day long.”

“ I’d like to take you to the movies, but they don’t let you bring in your own snacks.”

2 Likes

they have to be munchy related by the way O_o

1 Like

I’m using this on my significant other

2 Likes

boy I fell so hard for you I gotta use feather kit

4 Likes

Girl are you using angel cuz I want you banned from the server.

14 Likes

Hey girl, are you @ChipperHen? Because you’re mad stinky :smirk:

2 Likes

Are you gold because I need you for survival

10 Likes

Girl you are so beautiful, the only thing I want is to teleport to you right now.

2 Likes

Hey girl, are you pyro? Cus I wanna commit mass arson with you :flushed:

4 Likes

— Boy, are you using greedy? ‘cause I sure would like all of that…
— Hey, are you using teleporter? ‘cause trust me, you’ve been teleporting through my mind all day.
— You must be a health potion… I can feel my heart regenerating when I’m around you.
— Wait, you’re a zombie in the sun? Oh yeah, you look pretty on fire… (@ZombieBot1)
— Hey, I heard you were a good Minecraft builder! How about we build a relationship?

3 Likes

Damn are you using Hornet kit? Cause youu’re making me ESPECIALLY H _ _ _ _
(not using that last word for you 12 year olds out there but you can make the educated guess)

2 Likes

I love @JamieDactyl :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Damn :pensive:

1 Like

Damn girl, are you a glider user?

Because Almost 4 months have passed since the most recent glider nerf. And while i only have one complaint about it, I think it’s incredibly fun to use and still my favorite kit. However, people who use the glider kit, and those who are skilled at it are few and far between. Glider has never been a kit that required what could be considered “standard PvP skill” but instead heavily focusing on the users reaction time, hotkeying abilities, and overall gamesense. With a completely different skillset than any other kit or even gamemode on munchy, its no wonder glider has had to be changed so much. Its a kit that completely goes against what most people know about minecraft and requires you to put in the effort to learn something new. However, even with the most recent nerf there are still complaints about the kit and requests for changes. With certain features adding completely unnecessary difficulty to the kit while not actually making it worse in the long run. As well as completely unintuitive rules that often change with every update. Every prominent glider main on the server has quit using glider or quit woolwars all together, with only 2 people making an exception both of these people conveniently had 2 years of experience, gamesense, and overall skill with the kit. Which raises the question:

Is glider fair for new players?

No, in my opinion its completely unfair for new players. As a matter of fact its impossible to use it effectively on a vanilla install of minecraft due to there not even being a dedicated item to hold in order to glide. Which requires you to be able to drop stacks of items out of your hotbar at a moments notice. Also the “1 block rule” makes the kit laggier for players with high ping (and low ping) to the point where it can become unusable. With previous versions of glider playing with high ping gave a disadvantage, but it didnt make the kit almost unusable.

Glider should not be a kit that requires you to use mods to make it usable, and shouldnt require low ping to not be a disaster to use

12 Likes

Hey are you a torch? Cus you light up my world :relieved:

9 Likes