Munchy meme Monday #47 (also a important poll)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! It’s officially the earths birthday and already this seems to be an exciting year, especially by mindsongs predictions so far! Will someone discover an extinct? Will danior buy a car and will vivivn finally get their license? Will candlea find love? Will September 28th FINALLY get revealed? And will. I. Go. To. The zoo??? All will be revealed this year in, Woolwars Poopers: 2024!

Anyways I have a poll for a potential future post of mine so stay to the end!
IMG_6752

IMG_6753

IMG_6756

IMG_6755

IMG_6767

IMG_6761

IMG_6764

• POLL TIME!!!

Would you rather I make a tier list about:
  • Woolwars maps
  • Woolwars kits
  • Kitpvp maps
  • Kitpvp kits
  • Forum members impact
  • Prison members impact
  • Survival enchantments
  • Fortnite zone wars maps (yes I got a dedicated thing for this and I sign gonna just include basic zone wars maps, I’m talking oblock zone wars, gyat zone wars, family guy zone wars, etc. I will provide images obviously)
0 voters

On a scale of 1-6 how much should I torture dynisty in our DMs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
0 voters

That’s all and see you next Tuesday for munchy meme Monday!

9 Likes

It was 1:30 something when I uploaded this but this is supposed to be ain’t not sign

I got no idea who dynisty is but I voted one bc u should be kind to them silly drex

2 Likes

Update: I’m actually cooking :relieved:
Edit: It’s not Leon.

4 Likes

4 Likes

its Noel

3 Likes

getting ready to cross this off the bingo

3 Likes

Please do the forums member tier list :pleading_face:

2 Likes

If it wins by next MMM bet

1 Like

He’s my pookie and I torture him weekly

1 Like

Alright forum wins but don’t worry one of these will be in polls of the month some way some how :wink:

Expect this after polls of the month releases and MMM#48 or after just MMM#48

2 Likes

Bush approved

2 Likes

Thanks president bush

1 Like

Imagine like munchy but in like 1934 or smth, Great Depression woolwars would go hard :fire:

1 Like

I forgot to make the forty eighth one didn’t I……

1 Like