Munchy meme Monday #45 (also announcement for the future of MMM’s)

Hello everyone. Let’s have a little chat about munchy meme Monday before I begin with all the fun as you know it.

something regarding the future and past of munchy meme Mondays.

To clarify something first, I LOVE MAKING THESE. I still do love making these, it’s nice to put some creativity and get some love from the community for it especially when I can’t do things like building or art or whatever as well as the average dude. Munchy meme Monday has a special place in my heart as the first real series I have done on here and it’s 1 year anniversary is coming on January third!!!

And to me that’s crazy. It’s been a year of this already, a year of a lot of fun and enjoyment and tons of this series, and that’s the thing. Tons of this series. It gets really repetitive to go and brainstorm memes when I have no content to use and to upload this ONCE A WEEK FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR. Also I have done the math, I will only have missed doing 6 munchy meme Mondays this year. That’s insane to me because that means for 46 weeks on end rain or shine, content or no new content, events happening or none, perfect health or being sick, sadness or bliss, having the perfect day do creativity, or complete writers block I have persevered through obstacles to make this and I’m actually pretty proud of my commitment to it. It sounds stupid to say toward the end but I am very proud of myself at least while writing this from how much I did at least commit to the communities enjoyment and when it came to how much I have enjoyed I know MMM 45-50 you will enjoy because I planned them for the future but MMM 31- 44 were dreadful and I just hated giving up a Tuesday to spend time on this. Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed seeing everyone’s comments and likes of the memes just making them didn’t feel worth a lot. When it was like MMM 15-30 is when I had the most fun with it and that’s months behind.

Munchy meme Monday was basically started because I was just bored and kinda just a troll of the forums really back then with nothing to really do there but it was continued because I felt like it then I finally decided to continue it for you guys after getting some support on it. I know some of the people who loved reading these have gotten busy, devoted their time to other things, and have even sadly passed away. But I am grateful you have read and enjoyed this series or are still reading and enjoying this. I cannot express how much I appreciate all of you.

Now to the big point, munchy meme Monday will be ending January 23rd which will be munchy meme Monday #50 assuming I don’t skip any or delay any. But if you enjoyed don’t be sad because it shall be over just yet, I got a grand finale planned with a lot of suprises, thank you’s to everyone, and yes even the truth about September 28th on Kitpvp :shushing_face: but that’s later. Anyways it’s late for me and I yapped long enough.

I kinda got rid of the art segment because no one besides 2 people dm’d me one time each and yeah……

ENJOY THE MEMES!!!

IMG_6344

IMG_6349

IMG_6350

IMG_6324

IMG_6320

IMG_6351

IMG_6216
IMG_6352

IMG_6354

IMG_6359

Here’s a poll!

Since munchy meme Monday will come to a close, what would you like me to do once a week?
  • Question post (ex what’s your favorite fruit?)
  • New series! (You can leave an idea btw im the comments or let me think of one)
  • Whatever I want (basically what I feel like)
  • Community member oriented posts (like interviews and whatever for specific members)
0 voters
Would you ever like munchy meme Monday to come back at later times? (It most likely wouldn’t be weekly though…….)
  • DONT LET IT LEAVE
  • VERY MUCH YESSSS
  • If you feel like it drex then sure
  • Not really……
  • Like 5 times max in the future but otherwise not really much
0 voters

That’s all and see you next Tuesday for munchy meme Monday!

6 Likes

Haha woolwars. Whats that again?

1 Like

Y’all ever just wanted to change your pfp so bad cause you put it on early December but Christmas is like almost here and you can’t

Cause I’m tweaking

Hi tweaking im dan

2 Likes

Hi dan I’m BadBoyScoppy

1 Like

Hi badboyscoppy I’m Dr. Giggletouch