Munchy meme Monday #44

Hello everyone and welcome to another double digit munchy meme Monday! Anyways I got no art submitilns and I give up telling people to really send me some so yeah…… at least I got a few memes and a important poll this time so here’s some art I found idk who made it lol sm1 just sent me 5 days ago lol

IMG_6077

IMG_6080

IMG_6081
)

Do yall actually enjoy these? Please be honest I encourage it highly.
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

That’s all and see you next Tuesday for munchy meme Monday!

5 Likes

2 memes broke but I don’t care ill fix them later if I decided to, sorry.

1 Like

wheres fortnite

2 Likes

Didn’t wanna make you sad that I carried you :cry: (also when are you gonna 1v1 on family guy and or dababy zone wars chicken???

News involving polls of the month December, I figured I’d like to hype yall up so I’m gonna do just that.

This polls of the month has 40 polls (nearly 2x last potm) as of rn and more are coming (if I have you added on discord I’d advise you check your DMs as you can be playing a part in this) but within 48-50 hours it shall be released. It’s definitely the most well wrote and biggest, imo the best but that will be up to you.

Imma cap it at 42 or 45 cause I don’t want it to overwhelm everyone

Third edit I made too much polls :nauseated_face:

as for the people that I have sent DMs regarding this potm too try to think of one soon if you wish to participate! Times ticking……

3 Likes

I didn’t forget I just am too lazy to do MMM BUT next one has more content opportunities so it’ll be better then this one, I am focusing on polls of the month and Tomorrow it’ll be out when I feel like it. Whether the last community members I asked gave me polls or not it’ll be 50 polls (2x last) but this will be a one time December treat so don’t get used to it lol.