Munchy meme Monday #40 Halloween addition

And yall thought I wouldn’t do it on Halloween probably, but nothing stops munchy meme Monday unless I want it toooooooooo :weary:

Happy Halloween people! Welcome back to another munchy meme Monday and I hope yall are ready for the Halloween edition!!!

This weeks spooky art is brought to you by @LuLuBearG who made this epic Viking. Anyways if you want your art featured just dm it to me.

Now enjoy the memes :jack_o_lantern:.

IMG_5486

IMG_5489

IMG_5490

IMG_5492

IMG_5494

IMG_5496

Do you watch horror movies?
  • I watch them a lot
  • I watch them a little
  • I sometimes watch them
  • I don’t usually watch them
  • I don’t watch them
0 voters

That’s all and thank you for reading, and see you next Tuesday for munchy meme Monday! :wave:

3 Likes

FR LIKE WTF!!! the whole week i thought this, i could barely sleep last night just thinking about the fact you wont post :( BUT YOU DID IT DREX0R. YOU DID IT. YOU OUTDID US ALL !

9 Likes

Truly a moment that happened at a time in a place on a day of the year that has happened

1 Like

hoped*

9 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::grin::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::smile::smile::smile::smile::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Dude this is so funny I can’t stop laughing :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Fun facts about oTortle:

He was to scared to play Roblox fnaf with me and a few others because he gets scared easily,

He eats macaroni and cheese with beans in it

He’s a huge fan of the song “Gucci Gang” by Lil Pump

He’s my second fav cm

3 Likes

Completely forgot to do munchy meme Monday and it’s late and I’m tired. I’ll do it tomorrow, sorry I forgot y’all but it maybe for the better…… :eyes:

Also I’ll try to do polls of the month soon, I’m gonna try to make it better then the last few ones hopefully.

1 Like

I’m just gonna skip doing munchy meme Monday this week and get to work on polls of the month already

1 Like