Munchy meme Monday #38

Wassup everyone, special shoutout to @pirateclick for wanting to be mentioned and saying he likes munchy meme Mondays on prison very appreciated. Anyways this is a special munchy meme Monday as I have 3 pieces of art to share with yall! Also, I finally finally feel my creativity is coming back which feels so so nice as I love making these for all of you :heart: you all give me a purpose for these and I feel munchy meme Mondays are kinda a love letter nowadays to you all and I love this. Anyways here’s 2 drawings by @thecolorblurple and Brookesundae!

If you wish to have your art be featured in the next munchy meme Monday then dm me on here or at discord (drex0r) (PLEASE IM DESPERATE ILL TAKE ANYTHING :sob:)
Now enjoy the memes!

IMG_5154

IMG_5161

IMG_5163

IMG_5164

IMG_5165

IMG_5166

IMG_5167

POLL!!!

How’s map 10 so far?
  • 10/10 best map ever
  • 9/10 there’s like one or two things I hate otherwise flawless
  • 8/10 amazing map besides minor stuff
  • 7/10 a few things I dislike but it’s enjoyable so it’s a B tier season
  • 6/10 I like it more then I hate it but it has a couple of downs
  • 5/10 it’s eh, some good some bad kinda mediocre map
  • 4/10 I dislike most of the features besides a few
  • 3/10 I don’t like playing this because of bad features except a small amount of good stuff in it
  • 2/10 there’s like 1 or 2 things I like but it all sucks otherwise and it’s a horrible map
  • 1/10 it’s the worst map ever
0 voters

ANOTHER POLL

Can I eat red velvets watermelon popsicle when he isn’t looking :thinking:?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Gobble it like a turkey
0 voters

Anyways that’s all and thank you for reading and have a wonderful week and weekend! big post soon (details when it’s out) but that’s all for the announcements!

Have a nice day and see you next Tuesday for munchy meme Monday!

4 Likes