Munchy meme Monday #36

Hello hello hello hello hello I am DREX0R and I have this special edition of munchy meme Monday today! Why’s it special you may ask? Cause it’s the 36th and I said so. Anyways for this art segment I’m pretty sure at least I haven’t posted this one in but just in case I got 2 pieces of art!

For this artwork if I didn’t post this already I have made this piece a while ago and while it is my favorite art piece I made so far I got a new one in maybe a month to a month and a half that will blow this one out of the water (please help me making this is driving me crazier then normal)

Since I may have uploaded this one I want to shout out @endyz for this amazing piece of work he made a while ago for me! (It’s astonishing ikr)

I swear no one does this but if you want your art featured in the next munchy meme Monday dm me on here or discord (drex0r) and yadayadayada. Anyways enjoy the memes

IMG_4614

IMG_4612

IMG_4621

IMG_4611

IMG_4610

IMG_4608

IMG_4618

IMG_4606

IMG_4596

IMG_4578

Now here’s 3 polls (I won’t normally be doing 3 but maybe 1 for munchy meme Monday)

Since mostly every1’s loving polls of the month should I do 20 or 25 polls per month? (Keep in mind usually 5 are the same polls asking for feedback or just saying the same question)
  • 20 polls
  • 25 polls
  • My choice
  • I don’t care about your question😑. go😒. go away🤭. HEEEEEEAUGHHHHHH😫 (I just wanna see results)
0 voters
Should I do more polls for munchy meme Monday?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I wanna see results
0 voters
Shall we be talking about September 28th on Kitpvp in 2 days on September 28?
  • Yes I’m a goofy goober and I love September 28th on Kitpvp p (:rage:)
  • No woolwars poopers (:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)
  • 5.81$
0 voters
1 Like

1 more day guys… :disappointed_relieved::cold_sweat::fearful: (I still don’t know what happened on that day)

2 Likes

And you never will until munchy meme Monday #100 or if I really hate making these in the future #50!

1 Like

Hello everyone, it appears September 28th has won because I’d like to announce due to paras unexpected death I have no energy or creative thought to make these. I’m sorry but I just need time to mourn and get back to normal to make these. I know have have took a break already but I cannot make these.

To the people who love this series it’ll return eventually just not in at least the next 2 weeks.

I have almost no forum posts planned in those 2 weeks in general but maybe one that people who have had experiences with para will like if I decide to do it.

Thank you for reading and supporting this series you guys make my day more then you know.

-DREX0R

6 Likes

I’m still mourning the loss of my friend but maybe munchy could return on next Tuesday (est). This isn’t confirmed and if not next week then the one after that will be probably when it returns and I am busy and don’t have the creativity to make these. Plus even without para’s passing life has been getting hard for me in a lot of other ways, para is just the most severe of these.

I hope to return with these to appease the others that like this series. Maybe also polls of the month soon, I know I said I wasn’t gonna do forum posts in this time just skepiwi asked me and I wished to help him out so that’s why I did the tier list one.

Anyways polls of the month hopefully this week

1 Like