Munchy meme Monday #33

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HELLO EVERYONE MY DAY IS EXCELLENT AND I HOPE YALLS IS TOO SO HERES ANOTHER MUNCHY MEME MONDAY

Anyways a few announcements before we begin;

• we are officially 33.33% to 100 munchy meme Mondays so that is insane. Once again thanks for the support as there wouldn’t be 33 munchy meme Mondays without y’all.

• staff applications are open for event so vote on those if you know someone or even if you don’t might as well vote.

• polls of the month is soon so vote on those when i post them.

• I took a side quest and gave some guy 7.85$ ice cream to shine me and my friends shoes and it was worth it

(Side poll)

How many polls should I do for polls of the month? (Keep in mind quality over quantity)
0 voters

Todays art is by oincrivelmauro and it’s left for dead 2 which happens to be one of my favorite games so props to him.

If you wanna be featured in next munchy meme Monday or you just think I’m excellent dm me on discord (drex0r) or the forums!

Enjoy the memes guys, gals, pals, and Scop.

IMG_4017

IMG_4018

IMG_4019

IMG_4020

IMG_4022

IMG_4025

IMG_4026

Alright that’s all and cya next Tuesday for munchy meme Monday!

5 Likes

no friggin way not 1/8th of a person

2 Likes

Yet again, a pristine Munchy meme Monday, Drex! :D

I am very much liking your Munchy meme Mondays

2 Likes

1/16th*

2 Likes

ah sorry, mb

1 Like

POV: You’re MindMyGames warming up in the morning

2 Likes

Hello, this is a message to the small members that like this series. I’m currently going through something requiring time and with school I don’t have the energy to make munchy meme Mondays :frowning:. I’m so sorry to everyone who had been a fan or at least liked 1 of the posts in here or enjoyed a meme even! Your support goes a very long way and means the world to me, sometimes I like to look at some munchy meme Mondays to see your comments to try to understand which memes you like the best but I end up getting lost looking at your support and love for it :slightly_smiling_face:. While I hope I’ll have the energy to make more of these it isn’t definite, I do want to go to 100 as I think that’s a great goal for this but I don’t want to do this just to get high numbers or just for showing off. This series is so fun to make and I hope to return but as for now there is no munchy meme Monday yesterday (for em at least) Tuesday and maybe in the coming one. Thank you all for the support and I hope to make more soon once this period I’m going through is over, and hopefully maybe it’ll refresh my creativity! No forum posts for now guys! :cry:

4 Likes

+1 Active member of the community as I always see DREX0R online in purgatory

2 Likes

I don’t even think banned people who wanna get unbanned want to play that game mode even XD. It’s up there being dead with my main game mode (besides weekends and Fridays usually everyone’s afk on kit)

1 Like

While I don’t want to make forum post as of right now my creative sparks burnt out a little, I’m still feeling a little depressed, and I kinda don’t like how i’m being treated on here. Munchy meme monday is officially back on! I realize this makes others happy and I do like to see friends/other people in a happy mood so I shall continue with weekly munchy meme mondays. I shall make more different forum posts in late september to october, (depending when I wish to come back) I got a few ideas but I put em on a note so if I think they’re good ill use them later. I’m hoping to see if those post can get more active and maybe exceed older/favorite forum posts of mine.

happy to come back everyone, and see you next tuesday for Munchy Meme Monday!

1 Like