Munchy meme Monday #32

Hey everyone before this munchy meme Monday begins I might say I may need a break at the 40th one or something as I feel I’m lacking creativity for memes about munchy so yeah but thanks for all the love and support this series gets and yes I do want to go to at least 50 (hopefully 100) before I quit the server. But as for now I’ll keep going and I’ll see if I need a break when I’m there but I’m good for now.

For todays art I got it from 2 people one in a smash bros discord and this first one from a friend so credit to ayaron

If you wish for your art to be in munchy meme Monday then dm me here or on discord(drex0r) (I take like anything lol)

IMG_3799

IMG_3795

IMG_3792

IMG_3786

IMG_3788

IMG_3783

IMG_3782

IMG_3781

IMG_3804

IMG_3805

That’s all for today so I hope y’all have a nice day and see you next Tuesday for munchy meme Monday!

4 Likes

#FEATHERONTOP!!!

Hey drex… :biting_lip:

1 Like

now I don’t want it anymore cause you said feather was cool :angry: 10 lashings and salt on the wounds

September 28th is closing in :cold_sweat:… (I still don’t know what happened that day)

3 Likes

Its almost time boys…

3 Likes

(This question is in reply to Munchy Meme Monday #16, where there was 0 mention of Skeletor in the entirety of the original post.)
Yeah so uh what exactly happened on KitPvP during September 28th??

2 Likes

No talk and Skeletor was on vacation

1 Like

these memes are so bad, i just wasted my time reading them

2 Likes

Oh wait it seems I forgot a meme in here! Silly me! I even made this one specifically for you!

@Malalaa you really gonna take this disrespect??

You might be uncellmated if you don’t come back with some heat :fire: (joke)

2 Likes

Uno Reverse card

1 Like

IMG_3899

1 Like

Blud came out with a overwatch reference

1 Like