Munchy Guides Channel?

So as you know, Munchy has a list of guides made by EvilRat. The problem with this, though, is many of these guides are outdated. This makes many of the servers inaccessible to newcomers. There’s the problem with textual guides as well, as you can only explain so much with pictures and words. Although there are video guides to the servers, they too suffer from the same problem that the text guides do: they are outdated. It’d be nice to have updates on these guides, on new strategies, on new developments/updates, and it’d just be nice for the guides to be updated to the current times. So here’s my suggestion: upload new video guides, ranging from very broad, basic information, to more niche techniques. These could go on the main channel, a brand new one, or just on the creators page and have a link to the video on the guide of guides. The fact is that these guides are pretty hard to find for new players and that they don’t provide too much information. Thank you for reading this much and please leave your opinion.

6 Likes

I like this idea I feel the guides should be present because people would come here more often.

2 Likes

@Sript should do video guides

4 Likes

@EvillRat will make vidéo guides about survival and crates

3 Likes