Mufscuit Event Member Application

IGN:

My current IGN is Mufscuit, my past names are here: Past IGNs

Timezone:

EST.

How often can you host events:

I can host events almost every day. On average I would say that I play 1-4 hours per day, most of which is spent on KitPvP in Casual and Arena. Throughout this time I can host events as much as wanted by the player base. I do have school and a decently heavy course load, so this playtime is fit in between homework and preparing for my future. I can say that, although Munchy will not be my first priority, I will do my best to bring a spice of life to the players by hosting events whenever I can. I do, however, understand that constant events can upset the balance of the server by giving too many people free ranks, or giving them for too long of a time. I understand that everything is better in moderation, and intend to use the principle on the Event team.

What sets you apart from other applicants:

I would say that my ability to keep a level head and promote a healthy atmosphere sets me apart from others. As a staff member it is always important to keep the server’s best interests at heart, as you are a representation of the professionalism and image of the server. One of the most important aspects of this is keeping a level head even in emotional situations. I know, through past experience as a babysitter and teacher’s assistant in a preschool, that I can keep a level head and think rationally when times get tough and someone reacts with emotion. I know that I will not react rashly to a player, whether they are salty from something that happened in an event, or simply that we are having a disagreement, and therefore not negatively impact the server.
The Event Members’ jobs are to bring happiness and flavor to the sometimes-dull action of the server. I feel that this easily meshes with my personality and want to help people to the best of my ability. I’m someone who likes to make other people feel liked, just to see them happy. I try to do this as best I can already, but I know as Event staff I will be able to spread joy to even more players on Munchy to give them the best experience possible.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

As a MunchyMC Event Member I know that I will be able to bring worthwhile experiences and happy memories to the players of Munchy. I can bring my positive attitude and knowledge of the server to help and improve the experience of those who play. I have experience in helping and supporting others, though experience with preschool, babysittings, and being moderator on another server, Skycade, for over 9 months. Through my time with all of these I’ve learned how to efficiently and quickly resolve issues, keep everyone entertained, and still manage to develop relationships. My skills will help reflect a positive and superb image of the server to outlookers and onlookers alike.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

I want to be on the Event team in order to make other players feel happy and keep them playing. I know that the same gamemode over and over again can and will get boring. The Event team looks to mix up the daily monotony of gameplay with exciting and interactive events that are designed to let everyone have a good time. I try my best to make people on the server happy and satisfied, by playing with them, helping when they ask questions, or just having a conversation, and I know I’ll be able to grow as a person and hopefully help the server grow in tandem if I am given the opportunity to.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

When I first started out playing the server I had no rank but tried my hardest to duel with the best of them. Bantering with another player, they asked me to 1v1 them in a kit I didn’t have. I remarked this and, upon Gawkyy hearing it, he hosted an event and gave me a shot to earn a rank. I successfully completed it and received the first ever rank I would earn. I thanked Gawkyy for hosting the event, and have been trying since to win events and give out the ranks whenever I can, as I have now bought my own rank. Gawkyy made me feel valued as a player and roped me in to playing Munchy more than I might have had I just been another player in his eyes.

Anything else you would like to add:

On my time as a Skycade moderator I served over 9 months and made many relationships. Sadly this came to an end when I acted unprofessionally and insulted the management team. I knew this to be a mistake when I said it, and I was, of course, demoted for it. I know that since this time I have grown as a person and understand why this is never acceptable to do in even a private forum, that it must be taken care of privately . I regret my decision wholeheartedly, but I accept the learning experience it offered me and took full advantage of it. I think I am now ready once more for a position of responsibility knowing what I know now and having the skills I’ve learned since then.

Edit:
11/11/2019, 10:43 EST - Formatting

1 Like

You put a lot of detail into your application, I give you a +1!

Good application, but I never see you online. Might be because I’m blind. - 0,6

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.

Try to be more involved and well-known with the community to increase your chances. Dm me on discord if you need more information.

1 Like