Mssomit's Buld Team Application

**IGN:**mssomit

Timezone: UTC-8

Discord Name: HarveyTheMapper#0827

How long have you played MunchyMC?: Honestly, almost a year at this point.

How active can you be per week?: Likely 20 hours per week (The time might change because of life events.).

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: I’ve never been muted or banned before.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: I don’t really have a portfolio, I have world files that show my builds. I have this screenshot though, I hope this will count.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: The one I have a screenshot on. I see my terraforming skills have improved a lot. Although, you may not like my style. I took lots of pride into my work. I hope you like it :).

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
Very, I mess around with WorldEdit and other plugins in my spare time.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
My specialties are terraforming and landscaping. I don’t like to build man made structures.
What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
My history of building consists of when I was younger, I used to play lots and lots of Minecraft. I made amateur houses in my spare time and slowly grew to more diverse builds for over 8 years now.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
To be completely honest, I rate myself a 9 out of 10, as I sometimes want to do my own thing, but I am perfectly willing to help others and work along with them.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?

I never applied for builder before. This is my first time! I’m having a lot of fun typing this application though.

2 Likes

Applicants need to provide multiple detailed builds in the form of a portfolio.

1 Like

You need a detailed portfolio in order to apply and I also recommend looking at some Accepted Applications so you have an impression of what type of builds Munchy are looking for to join their Build Team.

1 Like
2 Likes

This application is not detalied enough and doesn’t show the neccesary builds that the team wants. Follow DutchMTC and Beelzebeels tips. Otherwise I wish you good luck on the application!

1 Like

+1 prob one of the best builds

-1 not enough builds.

I swear, every application I look at, you have always commented on it lol! (You give back great feedback btw)

1 Like

Shows that she is active on forums

Maybe add some more builds?

Hey there! It’s nice to see your application, but here I will list a few points I think you can improve on:

1. Link a portfolio with more of your builds. I believe your a talented builder with great potential, but unfortunately we can’t see that without you showing it to us.
  2. Try to display your skills in all types, meeting the requirements for the MunchyMC build team. These will include: terraforming, structure-building, detailing, organics, creativity and most importantly, the use of plugins.
  3. Make your application more detailed. This will show your maturity and dedication. For example, your schedule, build experience, et cetera. A detailed application will go a longer way.
    Otherwise, I think you’re good. Good luck on you application and have a wonderful day! Happy new year! :heart:

I think his done lol (the app) I agree with u here.

1 Like

Hi bro :P
Wdym he’s done

Hey, :6 probably if the staff have not seen this in a few months either means there very busy, or they denied this guy and forgot to put the app in the denied section. Also he’s not added a real portfolio so already denied.

Yeah probably. Not following the format is insta-deny

Yeah lol.

1 Like

Application denied.

Keep improving and start adding more builds to your portolio. Good luck. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

2 Likes