MrPullMan's Co-Host Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?:
Yes, I have participated in many events before. I play in them every Saturday/Sunday unless I have an IRL thing.
- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?:
Yes, I do have discord and I have had it for many years. My discord is MrPullMan#1234 and I am in the MunchyMC discord.

Application

IGN:
MrPullMan
Timezone:
PST
Can you use a microphone?
Yes, I can use a microphone. I use a Realtek High Definition Audio microphone. (I have no idea what any of that means, but that’s what it is called LOL)
When can you be available to help host events each week?
I will be available around 12-8 EST on weekends. I could play in the middle of the day if needed because I am homeschooled.
What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think my reputation in the community is good. I am not the most famous person, but some people know me, especially on Survival.
Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I am very interested in this role because I want to help people. I believe I am a very kind person and I love helping people with things especially if it involves Minecraft. Helping host an event would make me so happy and probably the event host too.
Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?
I have seen some videos with world edit and then tried it out for myself. I think I am at a medium level.
How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?
I believe I can work well with a team in a professional environment if I am needed to. I can be silly/funny when I am allowed, and I can be professional when I need to.
Anything you want to add:
(This pretty much just sums this whole application up. I wrote this before the Co-host applications even opened up so I didn’t know what the draft was going to be like, but I thought I should still include it anyway)

Hi! My name is MrPullMan or PullMan for short! I am a big BadBoyHalo fan and I love MunchyMC! Now about me! My pronouns are he/him and I love Minecraft. I really enjoy the events on Munchy and would love to help host them. I have an “event” area with events such as Simon Says, Waterdrop, and eight corners (not done yet). I sometimes host “events” there. It is really scuffed because I am in survival and not much I can do to make it better, but an event is an event! I stream on Twitch around 1-5 times a week! I am well known on survival! My time zone is PST and I have memorized the difference between the two. If converting EST to PST, subtract 3 hours, and if PST to EST, add 3 hours. I would love to help host an event. Thanks! Have an AWESOME rest of your day, just like you! (you are awesome not an awesome rest of your day lol)

7 Likes

I like this application, it looks like you worked pretty hard on it and it also looks like you love munchy and have been in a lot of events, but I still do think your application can maybe use a bit more detail and some longer answers, other than that I think you have a pretty good chance!

+0.5

1 Like

Thank you so much! I did spend a lot of time on it! Is there anything specific I should fix?

Active but could work on maturity.
Good Luck!

2 Likes

Okay, thank you so much I really appreciate this! <3

Hey MrPullMan!

Unfortunately, your application has been denied this time around, we would like to see you work on your activity, participating in more events and interacting more with the community before applying again next season! Good luck!

2 Likes