Yes

Application

IGN:
MooshieBun01

Timezone:
CST

Can you use a microphone?
Yes

When can you be available to help host events each week?
Yes I would

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I am fairly new but I see myself being positive in conversations , I am more active in bad’s server but I’m always willing to meet more people!!

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
i love helping and creating new and fun events for my friends, doing it for a bigger group and bringing more people together just sounds amazing to me and that’s what motivated me is a happy community that loves hanging out and doing things together!!

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?
Yes just a bit, always willing to learn more as I love messing with commands!!

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?
Pretty well, my current job is a store manager so I would say I have pretty good teamwork, I know when its appropriate to be formal but also when to relax and have fun with my team.

Anything you want to add:
Y’all are already an amazing team and an amazing community!

1 Like

haven’t seen you around, but you seem like a good person, just try to be around more.

+0

1 Like

Hi there MooshieBun!

Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a Co-Host! I unfortunately do have to bring you the news that your application has not been successful this time.

Please don’t be disheartened though! This application season was an extremely tough one as there were a ton of great applicants, but unfortunately we can only accept a select amount.

We’d love to see you apply again in the future!

1 Like