IGN:

Hi, I am Moogeka, Many of you May already Know me

Im 19 years old

Timezone:

Central Standard Time

What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP):

I am interested in Kit Pvp

How often can you host events?

I can host events whenever possible, it depends on when I’m on because I have a job and do college work. Unfortunately my job schedule changes every week, so I am not sure exact hours when I can be on, however I am on at a regular basis. I usually try to join at least once a day for a few hours.

What sets you apart from other applicants?

Ive had nearly 10 years of Minecraft experience and am already familiar with most server plugins, I am comptia ITF+ certified so I am a certified expert on things regarding IT. I am very well known in the community and play almost daily. I have played munchy since mid-late 2019.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

I am a very cheerful and optimistic person, I am very polite and I like to solve problems. I will do everything in my power to help players in the best way I can with the resources I am given, although my main purpose will of course be to host events.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I believe my reputation in the community has always been that of a upstanding munchy player with little to no offenses on record. I am always polite to other players and very very rarely get upset.

Why do you want to be on the event team?

Ive played on munchy for a very long time and feel as though joining the event team would be equally beneficial to both munchy and myself. It would be a new learning experience for myself and I would love to be a part of the munchy staff team.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

My main strength is my ability to solve problems. When faced with a task, I tend to stop at nothing until I have explored every possible solution to fix said task. My biggest weakness is being a master of none. Although I am good at many things, I find that I am not a master at anything.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

Event members are always very happy to host events when I ask for them, and have always been outstandingly polite. I hope to continue this trend with my own work, if I am to be selected.

Anything else you would like to add:

If I am to be selected, I would be eternally grateful, I have always thought about applying but have never had the courage to apply until now. I would love to be a part of the Munchy Mc Event team and be a part of this amazing community.

Edit: Minor Gramatical Errors, Adding the Questions, Adding the Edited thing at the bottom.

8 Likes

+1 Moo man which enjoys milk, subway, and vaporeon.

2 Likes

+1 THERE HE IS! THATS MY BOY!
a

1 Like

+1 subway boy

1 Like

Is subway part 2 gonna come out if you get event?

2 Likes

+1 I know in public chat on munchy i’ve always bullied moogeka, but I really hope you can make event, goodluck. :D

1 Like

MOOGEKA

well known and one of my favorite people on munchy!

+1

1 Like

+1

Moo man is very friendly and approachable, also very active. Would love to see you in cyan

Good luck! :D

1 Like

underrated +1

1 Like

Moogeka has proven as a very fun but professional person to be around with!

+1 cutie.

1 Like

+1

Extremely fun to talk to, well-known, and a person fit for the role of an event member.

1 Like

+1 yes
Moogeka is known and very nice member in the kitpvp community, I can see him being an event member

Good Luck Moo Man :D!

1 Like

Ty Everyone <3

@Craftifyer
@SkoPie
@ThatTYY
@HaydenRedhair
@lilchibi
@Oracol
@MeerkatMist
@DutchMTC
@noriskss
@Befit
And Special thanks to @Mddey Who told me to Apply Lol :))

3 Likes

+1 W gangytron
periodttttt AS YOU SHOULDDDDDD
:two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :crossed_fingers: :nail_care: :nail_care: :nail_care: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :100: :100:

2 Likes

slayyy queen :sob: :heart:, /j anyways…

• Active
  • Had experience
  • +1 from me :+1:
1 Like

i dont really know moogeka but i know that he is active and a very polite person. i hope we meet someday and its for sure a +1 from me

1 Like

+1 Active

1 Like

Underrated king. +100

2 Likes