Moodz Final Event Team Application

IGN: Moodz

Timezone: Est

What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP) KitPvP

How often can you host events? Can host events whenever I am online usually about 2-4 hours a day (Plan to start playing more now that i have a new setup)

What sets you apart from other applicants? I’ve been playing munchy since 2015, I know the commands to host events, an I’ve seen the ins an outs of how events work.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?
I can bring compassion as Ive always had a love for playing events so being able to host them for others to bring them they joy ive had is something I would look forward too.
I think i can also bring activity, Being able to host events would cause players to enjoy playing munchy more than they do an not get bored, causing them to stop playing munchy, I know we have all seen how munchy an KitPvP players have started fading, I feel like i could help change that.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I think me reputation is pretty solid, as my goal is to always have fun an make people laugh.

Why do you want to be on the event team?
Being an event member is something ive wanted to be for a long time, as ive gotten older im not as good a competing in them I used to be, so I think being able to host them for the new generation would be awesome, an I can allow them to have the fun Ive had playing munchy.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have: Id say my main strength is compassion, When i set my mind to something I always do whatever I can to make it happen an I think that can translate to being an event member. Id say my main weakness is probably activity which like I said previously is something that ive fixed an am able to being alot more active now.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Event members have always been great to me, being someone who likes events I know I have asked for them alot but event memebers always oblige to my requests, they will also switch events around so they dont host the same event too much which is nice.

Anything else you would like to add: Thanks for taking the time to read! This will be my last attempt at becoming event, but with that being said I would love to help bring munchy back to its former self! Thank you again an its good to see you munchy forums community!

1 Like

Hello, the Event team applications are unfortunately currently closed, though you can keep an eye on the forums in the meantime since it’s usually annonced when those open.

2 Likes

What mayo said

1 Like

As above.